BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Nomination Spoiler

***SPOILER***
*
*
*
**
***
**
*
*
*


Not that it is a shock, but Boogie has nominated Janelle and Erika! Or at least that is how it appears. Since the feeds came back on, no one has said a word about the nominations. Erika looks extremely pissed! If I am incorrect, I apologize...but I seriously doubt I am!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are wrong, then color me shocked. While many nominations have been no brainers in our eyes, Boogie has the easiest reign in BB history!

On a side note, Erika needs to get a clue...fast!

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure they're gonna pick the girls off one by one. Boogie will walk away with it at the end. But I personally would like to see Janie win

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so disappointed in Janie. While I love her to bits, I just think she fell for, as street hustlers call it, "the game". She got played like a runaway teen on Hollywood Blvd.

Damn.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At 6:25 pm I heard Ericka complaining that she would be going home because Janelle would win the POV.

Who will Mike put up?

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupid Girls...

Janelle and Erika deserve to lose now. They've made fatal errors that will cost them both the game.

My guess is Will takes home the cash and become the first BB Houseguest to win twice.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!