BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Erika to HoH

HoH ROOM - James & Erika
11:30pm BBTime - Thursday night

James is making quite a night of it, calling in the Houseguests one by one. Next up is Erika, and here is their conversation.
    ** It might be worthwhile to read this with the knowledge that these two may in fact be the real Mr and Mrs Smith, if what Toni Ferrari said has any merit.

While Erika's waiting for James to get out of the bathroom, Howie comes in. James comes out of the bathroom and says to Howie,

James: I want to talk to Erika. I'll talk to you later.
(Howie leaves. )
Erika: Welcome to your first HOH.
James: Thank you. (big smile) Me 'n Dr. Will are the only ones who have never had an HOH.
Erika: I like the pictures they put up for you. I wonder what they'd put up for me.
James: I don't consider you a floater. I think you know exactly what you're doing. I'd like to play the game you play, and I wish that I could play the game the way I'd like to, but I just cant.
Erika: That's because I like people more than you do.

James has a relaxed moment, looking at one of his HoH gifts - a stuffed green monster that Sarah has personalized for him. She crossed off where it said "doodle" monster and tried to write in "guacamole" monster, 'cause that's what he calls her, his guacamole monster.

James: If anyone from season 6 is watching, I told you I could do it!
James: I'm not timid this year. If anyone is coming after me, then they are coming after me. Really, noone is safe unless they are HoH.
Erika: Or holding veto in your hand.

James: Who do you think I should put up?
Erika: You could get rid of a non-threat like Chicken George. You could also split up chilltown by putting up someone like Jase.
James: If I don't put Jase up, will there be another opportunity later to do that? Erika: I don't think it's a good idea to make a big move yet.
James: I don't want to go after Will or Boogie yet. If I get rid of Chilltown, then when one of "you floaters" gets HOH....
Erika: I thought I wasnt a floater, I thought I was one of you guys. I wasn't a floater on my season. I'm only a floater this season by default.

~FLAMES~

James: If you nominated me, I would kill you.
    **ok, as strong as those words sound, for me, it's what actually confirms the alliance in my head. they haven't talked that much in the house, and for him to have that level of familiarity with her that he can say something like that suggests a comfort level we haven't seen him build.

James: Do you think I should play it safe and get rid of Chicken George? That would force the floaters to feel like they have to really play and win HoH, because they're next...
James: I don't think Marcellas wants to win HOH. I wonder if Diane will feel like she has to win one. Diane is in a great situation right now.

Erika: You could put up Mr & Mrs Smith.
    **lol, this would be where the Ferrari theory falls apart... unless she's only referring to Jase and Diane as such since it's the house perception.

James: I'm not going to put up Diane. I wanted to keep her. I never wanted to keep Nakomis.
James: Diane told me that Nakomis told her that she (Nakomis) told season 6 whatever they wanted to hear, but that she was going to go after season 6 if/when she had gotten HOH.
    **feel free to read that sentence a couple times. ...mercy.

James: That would have made Kaysar look really bad.
Erika: I believe it. Nakomis is a smart girl.

James: I would need 5 votes this week if I put up Chicken George and Will. I would want to get Chicken George out. I can get 3 votes from season 6, but Danielle can't give me a vote because she made a promise to Chicken George, so I need to know, how would you vote in a situation like that?
Erika: I have no problem voting out Chicken George.

James: I don't want to get rid of Chilltown and do everyones dirty work for them. I want to leave Chilltown, so there's another for the floaters to go after.
James: By the same token, I also don't want to do what Kaysar did, and just throw up two nominations and expect the house to put out the person I want to get out.
    **James - talk about throwing someone under a bus. It doesn't behoove you to trash talk your alliance... unless of course, Erika is your Mrs. Smith


Flames

Erika: It would probably be a better idea to put Will up against Chicken George, because if you put Jase up, there might be too much temptation in the house to put Jase out.
James: Yeah. You're right. If I put Will up and Will ends up leaving, then at least we will have gotten rid of a good player.

James: If Chicken George leaves, I hope you realize that it will be back to the two of us left to cook.
James: I feel bad for Nakomis...she made her team lose the food comp, she ate crap for a week, then she went home.

James: What the hell does Marcellas want?
Erika: Why? Is he coming?
James: No, he came before you.
Erika: I thought that was Howie.
James: Marcellas and Howie both did. Marcellas came before Howie.

Erika: I like how you're talking to everyone individually.
James: Well, this is NOT a team sport.
Erika: I don't think you should stir up the pot. I think Chicken George is a good choice.
James: We'll see.
James: I don't want to give out my nominations... especially to the internet people... 'cause if they know, they won't watch the show.
James: The internet people all said I was boring.
Erika: So you're trying to make things exciting? I am "Miss Boring", in case you didnt know.

Erika leaves, and James asks her to send Marcellas up.
Videos of the meeting...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!