BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning, BB Fans!

Janelle fell further into Will's web after the episode last night, promising to put up someone other than him. For that, he guaranteed her both his and Boogie's votes and support and protection, no matter whom she chose to nominate. When Will asked Janelle who she needed kept safe next week, her order was Marcellas, Howie, Kaysar, then James.. as an afterthought. Instead of requiring their safety as a condition of compliance, she asked for it, and was told that he couldn't keep all of them safe, and then the brush off they'd talk about it more next week... But Will was sure to repeat to her that her first 2 priorities were Marcellas and Howie.. and she agreed.

Not 5 minutes after assuring Janelle her safety, Will was seen whispering with Danielle that, "if you, me or Boogie wins HoH next, 2 Season 6ers are going up."

Janelle, honey, you've been had.

More than ever this week, I'm hoping a season 6er will win HoH... But now I have to add to that: I'm hoping that if/when the season 6er wins, he somehow manages to revive the alliance, and doesn't take it further into darkness by nominating Janelle (as James promised to do if she didn't take out Will).

OK.. so the best case scenario would have to be Kaysar winning HoH. I don't believe he would nominate any S6er, and I think he would go a long way towards re-unifying the group through communication...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish that people would open their eyes and remember what a liar Will has ALWAYS BEEN!!! It is terrible that people are falling for his lies again this season. I guess if he gets away with it then, he is a better player than all of them..... Too bad I dont like him... GO JAMES!

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK- first of all, I hope the toe and Mom are doing well! Second....how can the "All Stars" not remember season 2 (Will) and season 6 (James) when these guys were liars, snakes.... everything bad you can thing of! Yes- Will is interesting to watch but I don't want to watch him win again... and he will! Janelle- who is supposed to be a pro at this game is losing it... is she playing everyone and we just don't know it yet! I am so frustrated with them NOT getting rid of Will and Boogie!

7:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

toe's fine.. mom, not so great. :(

I agree with you both about Janie getting played... it's just sad to me... Will called it - they all (except Howie) came into the game(/or developed in Kaysar's case) with sub alliances, not really trusting the S6 alliance to begin with... Once he had a firm grasp of that, he was able to manipulate it... sigh... so bummed. I hope they're able to recover... Is it too much to hope for a miracle at this point?? That the boys (James, kaysar and Howie) are able to talk sense into her and get her to chang her mind? Janie sees it as getting rid of Diane - whom she sees as a threat due to Di's own pre-game anti Janelle stance - From this angle, it sure looks like the end of an alliance... :(

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best scenario is ALWAYS Kaysar winning HOH, silly!

7:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe.. love you, Ek!

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris says...

I never did understand why they didnt get rid of Will and boogie first.

and i hate 2 say it but in the interest of Janelle cause thats who I care about ..James was right about Marcelles...I wish I was playing with Janelle ...then ...hmmm anyway
they should have got rid of marcelles
as the weeks go on I mean everyone shows a different side but i dont want somone like marcelles or danielle or erika 2 win ...I want Janelle to win or Kayser and thats the truth....
paris crush xoxo

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris says...

I never did understand why they didnt get rid of Will and boogie first.

and i hate 2 say it but in the interest of Janelle cause thats who I care about ..James was right about Marcelles...I wish I was playing with Janelle ...then ...hmmm anyway
they should have got rid of marcelles
as the weeks go on I mean everyone shows a different side but i dont want somone like marcelles or danielle or erika 2 win ...I want Janelle to win or Kayser and thats the truth....
paris crush xoxo

12:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hope people see this... There's a glitch with blogger, and I can't get in to post anything... since last night... it should be cleared up some time today... grrrr.... same goes for myspace, btw...

Hang tight,

Carolyn

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!