BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Toe Follow Up

I ended up going to the fire station this afternoon to have the paramedics check out my big toe- see if they thought I needed stitches, cuz it kept bleeding (though not nearly as much).

While I was there, I hear them asking someone I can't see (behind a closed door) to spell her last name.. and it's mine... My mother was there! With chest pains... among other things... They asked if I could bring her to the hospital - Ofcourse, I could.

She's still waiting in triage, they did an EKG, and then left her "in chairs"... waiting. I just came home to grab something and am going back... So, cosmically speaking, there was a reason I cut my toe today, and a bigger reason I held off on going to see the paramedics about it... so i could arrive there at exactly the right time.

I'm heading back to the hospital now to see about nudging the triage nurse into some action, hang out with my mom and bring her a sweatshirt - she's freezing...

Prayers and good wishes are both welcome and appreciated.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. that is perfect timing. I will keep your mom, you, and janie in my prayers...because the way dr will is working janie..she needs them. and ill pray that the doc ur mom deals with is not a liar like will. god bless

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what they say about fate! I hope everything is okau with your mom!

Take Care

-Sarah

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry I shoul of left you my name lol
I am Meschel from columbus ohio..the only lezbo in thw world in love with kaysar lol

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.. Carolyn? anyway I hope everything went ok with your mom! give us an update and let us know...
p.s.
Damn that Janie! doesn't she remember playing last time!?? they are all liars! don't trust anyone!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always sweetie, my prayer, hugs and kisses to you and your entire family. hope all goes well and give "MOM" a hug and kiss for me.. luv ya lisa

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!