BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Jase, You Prick

BUG ROOM - Jase, Will, Boogie
12:45am BBTime

Out of nowhere...

Jase: Okay, so Janelle's a whore.
Will: That's why they told us to put our mics on.
Jase: When I nominate her, I'm gonna say that too.
Will: I'll watch that.
Will: She is either the dumbest whore in the world, or the worlds smartest prostitute.
Jase: Women of America, do we like Janelle? She is a bar whore! Maybe it's your husbands that might fall for her at some point...Do we want a bar whore representing America? She is a bar whore, I don't dig it, I don't think anyone digs it anymore...Let's all band together and get that bar whore out of here.

Jase: Would you ever have Crystal with a bar whore who's after your money?
Will: I like Crystal as much as anyone, but I don't want it with a bar whore.
Jase: There are blond chicks everywhere....

Jase: For all the internet viewers out there not from Miami, LA, or NY, rolling with the whores. For all those $10 whores out there, I salute YOU.
Jase: You dont need no jet. Florida is the place of recounted dimpled chads.
Jase: (farts) That is the sound of a bar whore getting murdered.

Boogie: You want to leave this Will?
Jase: "Hi, I'm Janelle, I have no personality, I'm a bar whore form Miami...I don't fly virgin airlines"
Jase: You can buy that shit for $100 in Vegas!
Jase: I demand a recount on America's vote.
Jase: (imitating Janey again) "I'm a bar whore. You should be a bar whore Diane, it's really fun."

Jase: So seriously, for all you ladies out there on the internet that are really disgusted right now, because I'm disgusted...

Now he starts rapping...

Jase:


    'Cause I'm busted, you know what I'm saying....
    and these nuts arent rusted...
    like a 45 year old guys with a toupee, touche'...
    Wanna pop some Crystal, let me tell you how...
    Drink with Janelle she'll ring your bell,
    She'll stroke your c-ck, and send you straight to hell...
    I roll through Miami in my in my Ferrari,
    I don't care because I wear a leotard...
    The nutsack I'm gonna pull it back,
    I'm gonna go until I'm very straight straight whack,
    I'm gonna hop on my jet,
    We're gonna go down to Key Lar-go
    Where I'm gonna say what? You're from Minnesota...
    You're from Fargo?
    Well let me just tell ya, here's my gig..
    I'm gonna pop you in the face and then take you on my rig...


Boogie and Will are practically peeing themselves laughing.




    Jase: Don't stop me now cause here I go,
    It's $12,000 for a champagne and a Key hoe...
    Well listen to what I say...
    Where are we gonna go,
    I'll fly you on my jet and we're gonna do the roll,
    I'll take you to Vegas, we'll roll the dice,
    Oh look out baby cause you got pubic lice...
    You know what I'm saying...


CUT TO:
HOH - Janelle, James, Howie, Diane, Danielle, Erika
Everyone goofing around, talking about sex, waxing, bikini area maintenance, etc.

CUT TO:
BUG ROOM - Will, Boogie, Dickwad
After about a half an hour, Jase is still at it.
He lays down for a few minutes, then gets right back up and resumes his rap.

Kaysar enters. He hears Jase rapping, but now it's about hunting.

Kaysar: I wish I had been here to hear the fist half hour of Jase's rap-comedy.
Kaysar: They're all upstairs talking about sex.



    Jase: I thought she would suck the chrome off a trailer,
    she'll figure it out though,
    she'll figure out it's the way to a man's heart...
    or his wallet.

With this, Kaysar gets up and goes.

Jase: (to Boogie) Are you impressed at all with my performance.
Boogie and Will both say they are very impressed.
Boogie: I was (laughing so hard I was) crying over here.

Erika and Diane enter saying they want to hear Jase rap.
Jase: It's Boogies turn.
Diane: Howie is upstairs fingerbanging a vase, so we thought we'd come down and hear your freestyling.

Janelle enters the bug room.

Jase: (gets up) I have one.

Kaysar enters.

Jase starts rapping, complete with a beat now, supplied by Kaysar

Continued below... omg... I'm holding back commenting right now so I can get it all down first... but what an incredible jerk!!!!


Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass



OK.. Jase is making me sick... He's now moved on to slam just about the entire world. Instant a-hole - Just add alcohol.

Here's the videos...


This is the part Kaysar came in for...


Jase raps for the girls... by the way, he really sucks.
He slams Janey a little here, but nothing like before...
After all, he's in front of more than just Will and Boogie now.


They wake George up to Come rap with them.... Here's his offering. It starts 47 seconds in... And it's all anti-James.



Boogie ends the Party with the Last Rap -

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jase is just pissed because he'll never be as good as Janey. Yeah, he's a real good example for that little girl he is "playing for." He's such a trashbag..

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After watching some of the video footage of this, I got the distinct impression that Will and Boogie weren't laughing WITH Jase, but more AT Jase for being so ridiculous.

Maybe it's just me. What do you think?

10:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I agree... definitely more laughing at him that with...

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am actually more upset with BB for letting jase talk that way. For me personally, it itsults janie personally. Jase does not deserve to even have a girlfriend and let alone a child. If he is gonna disrespect a woman on television, for laughs, what does he do when he is around his family? what a disgrace. Jase is so of my lists of favs in this house.. way off my list. Now even more I wish someone would speak up, MEANING BB STAFF, and let him know talk like that about another person will no be tollerated.. i think he should be made to leave.. this is a game, not a place to disrespect someone personally about her life and her choices.. The crap he said could not be further from the truth about janie.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just wish he'd fall off that stool and hit his head? That would be sweet. He's a certified ass.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

What really gets me...we get flames if any houseguest mention someone outside the house but CBS/BB will tolerate that behavior from Jase. If anything ever called for a penalty nomination...his so-called wrap does!

Now George.. I must give props..that was genius!! LOL

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knew Jase was more annoying than James? Great job on that, big boy. And that might have been the saddest rapping EVER.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!