BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Kaysar's Blog

***Ooops! Sorry for the delay....Here is Kaysar's HoH Blog!***


KAYSAR
THURSDAY, JULY 20, 2006

My Journey:.

In a house of betrayal, I will seek out loyalty
In a pack of lies, I will uncover the truth.
In times of anger, I will be compassionate.
Where there is hate, I will be a source of love.
Where darkness resides, I will shine my light.
Where there is emptiness, I will fill that void.
Where there is fear, I will offer my protection.
If someone has wronged you, I will make it right.
When you must cry, I will dry your tears.
When you are lonely, I will be by your side.

I pray that God gives me the strength to become a better man so that I may keep my promises and so that I may live out my life with dignity.

With Love,
Kaysar

***Aww, he still has hair!!!***

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH I love him! ;)

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have his blog on myspaces blog..
It represents him so well..
This is a true man..
One day he will make someone
very happy, and he will be a great
father..
Tho I dont think he can be anything but great..

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!