BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Spread the News

BACKYARD - Danielle, Jase and Diane

Jase: I gave my word to the 4... after Boogie and Will threw me under the bus, I have no problem putting Boogie up if I win, not at all.
Danielle: Okay.
Jase: What are Marci and Erika are doing?

Dani and Diane tell Jase that Marcellas and Erika are freaking out, but they can't go in there and tell them any of this!

Jase: Who knows what "the genius" (Will) is throwing down up there right now?
Danielle: Will is scared. You can tell.
Jase: If we didn't know Will, I would be leaving this week, and Will would be staying. When I came around the corner and saw Will and Boogie whispering about me, that was it, I was done with Chilltown.

Diane: We should get rid of Will now while we have the chance.
Diane: We have to think of what to tell Erika and Marci when we go back in there. We can't tell them what's going on, can we?
Danielle: I'm not telling them that Jase made any kind of deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!