BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Marcellas to HoH

Thursday night
11:50pm BBTime
HoH ROOM - Marcellas & James

Marcellas: Am I supposed to bring gifts before I kiss the ring of the king?
James: There is no ring and there is no king.

James: How do you feel about going up as a pawn?
He waits a second, then laughs, letting Marci know he was kidding.
Marcellas" There is a general feeling in the house that George needs to be dealt with sooner rather than later.
James: I can't see George being here longer than someone like Nakomis.
Marcellas: Well that was your team leaders....
James: This is not a team sport. You should know that.

Marcellas: Chilltown has no legs. Last week, Kaysar was worried about Diane going to Chilltown and making it four strong, but that would have been the weakest alliance ever.
James: All the floaters would be stronger together than chilltown with Diane.
Marcellas: The floaters maybe should get together.
James: I don't think people should necesarilly be lumped together as an alliance just because they are from the same season. When Kaysar got HOH, I didnt get the nominations I wanted. We're friends, but....
James: Amy and Danielle were both here, Marcellas, you be working with them.
Marci denies this.
Marcellas: I would not have gone after Danielle if I had gotten HOH, I would have been interested to see what she would have done if she had gotten it. We are going to have to deal with each other at some point... I don't trust her, but I hope we can get over the past.

James: Maggie was from my season, but if she was here I would put her up and out in a heartbeat.
James: This week, I'm not looking to make a huge game changing move. He says game changing moves dont happen in week 3.
Marcellas: If I had gotten HOH, I would have put up Chicken George and a member of Chilltown, so that the other member of chilltown could go up if veto was used on the one originally put up.
James: Do you think the chilltown member would be voted out over George?
Marcellas: No. i don't think so.
James: I think people might vote out Jase over Chicken George.
Marcellas: You could just take Chicken George out of the mix and go after chilltown. James: Why do I have to deal with Chilltown?

The doorbell rings, and Howie brings James some of his stuff.

James: (jokingly) Howie, Can I put you up as a pawn against George?
Howie leaves.
Marcellas: That might not be a bad idea though.
James: I would not put Howie up agaisnt Chicken George, because I know some of the house would vote Howie out to break up season 6... and I kind of like Howard this year.

James: Who would you vote for between Chicken George and Will?
Marcellas: I would vote to keep Will over Chicken George.

Marcellas: I don't like being perceived as a floater.
James: I even looks at myself as a floater to some extent... because the person I'm playing for is sitting right on the bed right now (himself).
Marcellas: I'm still pissed about Kaysar never telling me that he was taking me to the end, never really saying anything, but then expecting some kind of loyalty from me just because he didn't nominate me.
James nods his agreement.

Marcellas: If Nakomis had stayed, she definitely would have went after season 6. You would have just gotten rid of Diane, Nakomis' friend, and Nak would know that Chilltown wasnt going after her - they would be going after seson 6 - so they would be no threat to her. It was dumb for Kaysar to believe her that she would be working with him.

Marcellas: I can deal with this....the HOH talking to everyone, consulting everyone privately about what they are thinking, etc.

James: Would you mind sending Howie up?
Marcellas is on his way out and, taking down some trash for James.
James: Yeah, we dont leave HOH a mess.
Marcellas: (laughs) I cant wait to get HOH...all the straight boys are going to have to come up and parade around in their undies.

Marcellas leaves and sends Howie up to HOH for James.

Chicken George: (hollars) Tell James I need to schedule an appointment.

Howie tells James.
James: He can come up after you.
Howie relays the message.

2 Videos of the meeting for your viewing pleasure...

video #1


Video #2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!