BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Master Plan

HoH Room -8:00pm BBTime - 8:40pm BBTime
Kaysar, Janey, James( soon to enter)...

Kaysar:I thought i told him everything. He's changing his mind every day.. unbelievable...

Janelle: You know why.. Danielle.

Kaysar: Alright, so. what's up?

James: You always talk about logic, so I've been trying to use logic to figure this out, and none of this is making sene. Cuz Nak is a better player than Diane...

James: I'm not paranoid... If I get HoH, I'm putting up ChillTown. F-You. There are just things we're not going to agree on...

Kaysar: James, you need to realize.. You're sitting there almost accusing me of trying to sabotage, or only looking out for myself.

James: You're not being accused... You need us as much as we need you.
I just want to know why Nak over Diane.

Kaysar: Diane's done nothing. She hasn't done a damn thing.
James: Neither has George.
Kaysar: I'll go after him next.

Kaysar: We can't always agree on everything...

Kaysar: Even if it's not now, i can see Diane siding up with Chill Town before Nakomis. If either one of them was to get HoH,. Nak would be the one to go after Chill Town.. and she would not go after us.

James: OK, that's her 1st HoH. Who does she go after next?I'm scared as shit of Nak. She's smart and strategic. In her season, she took on everyone else in the house that people were scared of. I just see her being the knight in shining armor for all these Floaters.

Kaysar: Thing is, right now we are public enemy number one.

James: i don't think we are. Chill Town is.

Kaysar: How did that happen?

James: When they became paranoid.

Kay: Do you realize I wanted to create that paranoia? That it didn't happen by accident. The first week, we were all sitting by the fire singing kumbaya.. i've been trying to casue dissension.

James: The dissension part is working great.. that's why I said I don't even want to talk about that. I just really need to know why we need Nak over CT.
I think 1st of all, once CT is dismantled.. lets say Boogie goes home.. you have good players like Nak and Will left.. Like Danielle and Marcellas.. then you've got Will coming to these people saying we've all go tot come together.. they're picking uas all off one by one.

Kaysar: I'm trying to make sure with this one week of power I have that we're all protected. Boogie is trying to create dissension within our group, because that's the only thing that will save him. People keep saying they've had enough... That's exactly what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to make them look like fools.
James, this game is treacherous. I wanted to send nak hom too.. but you change your opinion all the time.

James: this doesn't make sense to me, when I'm not getting straight stories...

Kay: you are.

James: after the fact.

Kay: you're getting all the information

James: such as nominations?

Kay: they didn't know either.

James: I'm this close to keeping the info I have... cuz i feel like every time I say antyhing, I'm getting thrown under the bus.
I'm out there working my ass off to get shit from these people.. and I feel like I'm getting f'd again.

Kaysar: 1st of all, you're not getting f'd.
James: I had ali come after my ass, and now boogie and jase. I've been thrown under the bus twice by her (janey) now...
Kay: you have every right to be upset. i did not know that she did that.
The reason I didn't mention the deal to anybody.. I wanted it to come from their mouths... I wanted people to confront them..

James: both nak and diane told me, the reason we're nominated is cuz of the deal with Chill Town...
Kay: i knew Chill Town can't be trusted...
James: what are the parameters of the deal? "I won't nominate you guys if???"
Kay: If they put up a floater next wk.. i want my team safe."

James is really angry with the alliance... especially Janelle... feels like her mouth is running too much, and it's causing him troubles.

James wants to be present for the deal with Nak. Kaysar says fine.. not a problem.

James: These arguments are going to be here.. thy're not going to end.
Kaysar: I prefer it... If we're arguing, we're communicating.

Boogie is hanging himself with paranoia...

Kaysar: There's a formula. im actually trying to piece this together with as much tact as possible. We can't be the only ones to play this game. I'm trying to insure the integrity of the group stays intact.

James: We're going to take losses.

Kay: Of course we are. i'm just trying to build a cushion around us.

ok.. I think you all get the gist... I'm gonna rest my wrists for a few.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boogie should be paranoid. Blah

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!