BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Late Late Show

Up Late with the HGs
2:45am - 3am HG Time
CHESS AREA - Kaysar & Janey

Kaysar: Cheater!
Janelle: Check!
Kaysar:(good naturedly) You are so annoying.
Janelle: You better move your queen.
She made her move, then took it back. She is cheating.
Janelle: You better move your queen,
Kaysar: You really are sooo annoying. You can't kill my queen, because my king is there.
Janelle: I don't play castling.
Kaysar: You have to, it is part of the game.
Janelle: I don't care, you know I don't play that way.
Kaysar: Because you dont know how to castle.
Janelle: Exactly.
Kaysar: Just remember, cheating doesn't pay.
Janelle: "Excuse me?"

CUT TO:
KITCHEN - Marcellas, Danielle, Janelle
2:
Marcellas:(muttering to himself) They asked me if I've tried it. (and responding)
No, I wont. ...more nutritious for you than PB&J...I dont care, I wont.

Danielle: The burner's on.
Danielle: Janelle, did you leave the burner on?
Janelle: No. I didn't use it. I used the microwave.
Danielle: It's just a good thing I noticed. The house could have burned up. Marcellas: That would have been good, then we could get out of the house.
Danielle: BB, don't call me to the DR. If you want to see it, you can come out and look at it. The burned on goop is still on there, and I'm not going to try getting it off.
Janelle: If you want us to go into the DR, you can give us cheeseburgers!

Marcellas: Who would put the slop bucket on the stove anyway?
Janelle: It was on the stove already when I came down to get some.
Kaysar: (joking)Lets review the tapes.
Janelle: No, lets not.
Kaysar: Do you realize how many starving kids we could feed with that birdseed. Janelle: A strawberry pop-tart would be so good right now.

    ***I loved this whole exchange. Kaysar and Janey having fun together, goofing around... Just like old times. :) BB better get some solid food into Marcellas pretty soon though - the man is completely losing it! EAT, Marcellas!


Marcellas: (about Kaysar's black wifebeater)It's like he's in prison or something. Janelle: He looks hot in it.
Marcellas: Like Oz.
Marcellas: Was that all the slop that was left?
Janelle: There's a lot more left.
Marcellas: A boy can dream.

Janelle: What are you wearing for the live show tomorrow?
Marcellas: I have something I was going to wear, but now with Chicken George wearing aluminum, I don't know. I'm not even going to sit there if Chicken George is wearing that.
Janelle: It is so stupid. Why would anyone do that?
Marcellas: I don't want to dress up in the house ever until I'm evicted. Janelle: If I get evicted, I'm going out in a red dress.
    **Love her!!


Marcellas: Kaysar's scrubs are falling down. Too bad he's got underwear on.
    **Thanks for the punchline, Marci.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!