BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Iguana, Iguana, Iguana

10am-1pm Wed.

9:50am BBTime
EXT. COUCH - James, Erika, Diane and Nakomis
Talking about how the game is affecting them. James tells the girls he lost it in the DR last night. They all think "lost it" in girl terms, but he explains that means he cursed up a storm - just real angry stuff. He's frustrated.

10:25am BBT
EXT. COUCH - James, Diane and Nakomis
BB: "Houseguests,bedroom lights must remain on during the day!"
Nakomis: Someone must still be in bed.
Nakomis and Diane are hanging out together outside, likely until the voting is over... because they don't want to have any awkwardness inside... like breaking into tears?? They're welcoming visitors, but not seeking anyone out.

CUT TO:
KICTHEN - Danielle and Erika
Danielle's making gruel for herself and offering to make egg whites for anyone who'd like some.


11:15am BBTime
BACKYARD - Nakomis, Diane, Danielle

Nakomis: It’s like we’re living with a bunch of assholes. Last time I had more fun.

James and Mike enter.
BB: Mike, please put on your microphone.

Nakomis: I'm all about the protein shakes.

James and Mike are talking about food...low carb diets, small meals, weight loss.

Mike is exercising, and James is spotting him.
James: Sarah won’t eat leftovers... or generic shit.
Nakomis:My sister used to only eat brand name stuff, but mom changed that.
James: You can’t skimp on toilet paper, shampoo, etc.
Nakomis: it's icky out.
James: sticky icky icky.
    ***icky icky, James? Never thought I'd hear those words from him.


12:30pm BBTime
OUTSIDE - Janelle, James, Nakomis, Diane, Danielle

Nakomis: I'm tired of not getting good sleep at night. I don't like the beds or the pillows.
James: I think it’s all Ikea.
Janelle is smoking.
James: What do you guys want to do today?
Nakomis: Nothing.

Danielle's asleep. Marcellas comes outside. Janelle and Marcellas discuss a book. Janelle is talking about her favorite characters in the book.

BB: Jase, please go to the diary room.
BB: Houseguests, there are fresh batteries in the storage room.
BB: (again) Jase, please go to the diary room.

And the voting continues...

Nakomis: I'm gonna go get dressed.
Marcellas: I can’t decide who my favorite character is.

Marcellas, Diane, Danielle, and James all go inside.

(all 4 cams still on backyard)
Nakomis and Janelle

The subject is big brother trivia.
Nakomis: I just can't wait until tomorrow.
Janelle says nothing.
Nakomis: Is there a food comp next week?

Mike comes outside.
Mike does some shout-outs, and .... FLAMES

Mike: I hate not knowing about sports,
Nakomis: I hate not knowing what's going on in the world.
Janelle: It's too hot out here.
    **lol... what a PH moment


Mike: (to Nakomis)Did you hear the drama last night?
Nak: All I know is that James and Marcellas yelled at each other.
Mike: I've really enjoyed getting to know you.
    ***Spoiler alert? that sure sounded like a goodbye to me.


Nakomis: We need to hang out, afterwards.
Mike: have you been able to talk about the votes with anyone?
(she hasn't)

STILL OUTSIDE - Marcellas, Erika, Jase, Mike, Nakomis
Erika: My ribs are still really hurting. The pain is wearing me down.
Mike: You need a painkiller.
Nakomis: I thought BB would give you something other than Advil, for the pain.
Erika: It's wearing down my spirit.
Marcellas: Iguana.... Iguana.... Iguana....
The HGs are wondering if he actually sees an iguana, or if he's just lost his mind (from no food).
Nakomis: I wanna protein shake, in a minute.
Marcellas: I'm looking forward to a pickle tonight. I'm normally not a pickle boy. Nakomis: Marcellas hasn't eaten anything solid in a week.
He looks really gaunt.. and he's clearly losing it.

BB: Diane, please go to the diary room.

Mike:(to Nakomis) How many times a day do you go to the diary room?
Nak:about three.
Marcellas: I haven't been but twice, this week.
Nakomis: I was woken up yesterday to go to the diary room, and then they only asked me one question.

Jase sings a couple lines of a song, and ... FLAMES.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iguana, such a nice word
(????)

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!