BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Eviction SPOILER

The feeds were down for a while, but they just came back on. Here's the lastest. :)

***Warning - This is a spoiler post.***
If you do not want to know who's going home on Thrusday, skip this one.... Then again... the HGs talking about it may not really know... It's up to you.

4:00-4:30pm BB Time...

Janelle and Kaysar are talking about farting...
Janey: BB, would you please give me some gas-x?
Kaysar: You two were really hogging the bed last night...
Discussing where they're going to sleep when Kayser is not HOH,
Kaysar: these beds are making my back hurt.
Kaysar: Howie is such a crack up.
Janelle giggles...
not much talking going on...

OUTSIDE - Couch
Will, Nakomis, Mike, Howie, George and Jase
Howie: Someone actually punched me in the nuts at the end of a show...
(Jase is laughing)
Will and Jase ask questions about it - not like they care... just to make fun of Howie, per usual.
Diane enters...
Howie: Fat bitches ruin the show.
Howie: I can't just walk into a McDonald's and just hit someone... You can talk about my family, myself, my color whatever, but don't hit me, shoot at me....

Will asks Howie about autographs, $10 for an autograph?
Howie: I sign about 20 a night.
Howie: I have better things to do than talking about 2 big fat ladys...
Howie leaves to go exercise.

Diane, Jase, Will, George (asleep?), Boogie and Nakomis
talking about Howie...
Nakomis: Howie is my TV, he is like flipping through channels on the cable...
Will and Boogie go inside...
Jase and George are still on the red couches


HoH ROOM - Janey and Kaysar
Janelle: Erika, Danielle and Marcellas aren't even trying to win HOH. So what are my chances of winning HOH?
Kayser: about 40%
Janelle: (disappointed) only 40%??
Kaysar hums a bit
Janelle: I wish Nakomis wasn't going home. I really liked her.
Kaysar: I know, me too...she really could have helped us...
Kaysar: I had a dream that I didn't use the veto and Nakomis went home...
Janelle: I had that same dream...
they sit in silence...
Janelle: What are you thinking about?
Kayser: ...about nakomis leaving... :(

It's pretty quiet house right now. Many of the HGs are sleeping... someone's snoring... Vampires, the lot of 'em. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!