BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sov4 HOH Chat

1:00am BBTime
HOH ROOM - Sov 4

Kaysar: You have a big decision to make.
James: I just feel like if I put up Jase, I'll be putting a huge target on my back, and opening the door for anyone to feel like it would be okay to backdoor me later. I would trust Jase more than Boogie.

Nobody else agrees.

James: Janelle told Jase things even after she knew about Mr & Mrs Smith.
Janelle: I believed Jase that Mr & Mrs Smith didnt exist when I told him things.
FLAMES
James: I'm glad you would all be pissed if it turned back on me, but that wouldn't help me at all. I would still be out of the house.

Everyone argues with him and tries their best to persuade him to put Jase up.

James: I just feel bad that now I might have to lie to someone by putting him up after I promised him that he was safe.
Kaysar: I don't understand why you even told him he was safe to begin with.
James: I did that because of what Jase did for Janelle.
    *** Oh, James. If you only knew about the rap.


James: We should bring Jase up here right now and confront him.

They all agree that would not work, since they can never tell when he is lying.

James: If I get backdoored, I'm going to kill everyone left in the house. I'm serious.
Janelle: I know you are.
Howie: Fine, bring Jase up and confront him then, and make him make a deal with us if we keep him safe this week.
Kaysar: It wouldn't make any difference, Howie. Jase would justify stabbing us in the backs, just like Jennifer did last year.

Janelle: Me and Kaysar both had dreams about Jase taking out James.
Janelle: I have premonitions.

Marcellas knocks on the HoH door and comes in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!