BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Dani/Janie Truce

11:35am BBT
STORAGE ROOM - Will & Boogie
Will is updating Boogie on everything he told Dani.

Boogie: That's a start.
Will: She came up to you, she wants James back.
Boogie: If Dani's a problem, she'll do it like a bad person.

CUT TO:
BACKYARD - Dani and Janelle
Dani. So Janelle you want to call a truce?
Janelle: (laughs) Um. What for like a week?
Dani: If I win Hoh, you win HoH, 1 week truce.
Janie: Ok.
Dani: Deal?
Janie: Yeah
Dani: Let's do it. I figure if you can't beat 'em, might as well join 'em. And believe it or not, I know more than you think. I see a lot of things. I know when people are floaters.
Janie: Who's the floater?
Dani: You know when certain people cling on to people and give them HoH's. I figure let's be ladies about it. When I'm HoH I'll take care of some things and we're you're HoH you can take care of some things. But when I told you I didn't want you to give it, I was being sincere, that wasn't bullshit.
Janie: I know.

BB: Janelle, please go to the Diary Room.
Janelle: I'm going to the bathroom first, BB.

Chicken George: Here we go.

Chatter and...
FLAMES

11:50am BBT
BB: Housguests: This is a lockdown. Please go outside and close the sliding glass doors.
BACKYARD
Boogie is giving James hell about swearing on the Bible in the workout room last season.
James: I told the other side I'd put up Howie and Rachel, since I knew Kaysar and Janelle were coming after me. But then I won the Veto.

Dani: Why did Kaysar and Janelle come after you so early in the game?
James: They thought Sarah and I were expendable, since we were the last two to enter the alliance. Kaysar and Janelle would sit up late at night last year and talk about when to cut me loose.

Will enters the Backyard, rapping, and
FLAMES again.

25 minutes of flames... we come back to Chicken George laughing as Will whispers something to him.

12:30pm BBT
CUT TO:
Bathroom - Janelle, Will, Boogie to join
Janelle: (whispering) Danielle said "Why don't we just call a truce and go after ChillTown."

Janie and Boogie go up to the HoH to discuss it further. Will goes to the DR to ask for something to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!