BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Kaysar & Janie

9:30pm BBT
BACKYARD - Janie & Kaysar
Janelle is walking. Kaysar came out to stand by pool table.

Janie: You ok?
Kaysar: Yeah.
Janie: I am sorry she is doing this to you.
Kaysar: It's fine. I get to go home and be happy with my family.
    ***sniffle

Kaysar starts walking with her.
Janie: At least she didn't lie to your face and tell you you were safe. I think Erika and George will vote to keep you. But if she wants you out, she could have told them to vote you out. She might be controlling the votes anyway. I think Chilltown will vote to keep you.

Flames.

Janelle: We need to talk to George to get a clear idea about everythnig. ...Erika Landin ... God, she annoys me.
Kaysar: I hate how she fake tries to be sincere with me. I don't like how she uses cliches and sentences from the past. Just stop the bullshit. That's what gets me so mad.
Silence.
Janelle: We played well. Nobody ever expected us to make it to week 5 intact. I think our gameplay was PERFECT up until now.
Comfortable silence...
Janie: Think my boyfriend's broken up with me?
Kaysar: No, he loves you dearly.
Janie: You're being sarcastic.
Kaysar: I don't know what kind of guy he is, what values he has, his lifestyle, what promises you made.. And I like to be positive, but I tell you the truth.
Janie: So.. what?
Kaysar: I would have broken up with you.
Janie: Asshole!
Kaysar: But I would be with a conservative girl who doesn't lick whip cream off of other guys.
Janie: Please, Kaysar! It's all in good fun! I haven't kissed him, I don't like him!
Kaysar: It's about perception. When two people are apart, there are insecurities. As much as you want to have fun, distance brings insecurities. You have to bring other people in it, and not just yourself. If you think about what you want and what he wants, then you'll be fine.
Janelle: I hope he hasn't broken up with me!
Kaysar: If it's hard for him for you to be here, I don't think it's good for him to hear Julie Chen talking about your relationship with Will!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there it's Meschel..aka kaysars lesbo. since u like comments I got a good one for ya...those times u were gone last week and no updates I was going crazy I thought my phone was broke, bc I check ur blog on my phone, I took it to the sprint store and had them fix it for no reason lol. just thought I would let u know u do a great job!
and I think after danis convo with kaysar she should realize they would be loyal to her if she put marci up. and I can't believe marci called him a arab... :( upsetting have a good dayyyy

sincerely...kaysars lesbo ...Meschel

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really, really hope that against the odds James goes home instead of Kaysar this week! Hopefully Howie and Jani realize K is more on their side then James is or will be!

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope that against all odds James goes home this week instead of Kaysar. I love them both, but Kaysar has been more loyal to his alliance. And, I guess Jani was right...the floaters are dangerous and it was good that she got Diane out when she did or they would have even more numbers then they do now.

8:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Meschel, you crack me up... re the sprint store.. too funny.
Agreeing with you on Marci's racism. :( How sad for him...
I'm hoping for the best... in my mind, that means the coup d'etat happens before the eviction, and someone from S6, like, oh, say, Janie or Kay, wins it.

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My 15 year old daughter is so in love with Kaysar we are praying ya get the votes to stay in the house. It won't be the same if you go,so we will continue to pray that your not voted out,and I hope whoever wins HOH next week they put that 2 face liar DANI up she has got to gooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!