BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

The New Bunky

10:10am BBTime
The HGs are all still sleeping... so lets continue with the juicy tidbits from last night.

- - - * - - -

OUTSIDE
11:45pm BBT

Erika is upset and talking to Kaysar.
Erika: I know that Dani did this to herself, but why are we doing this, you know? Kaysar: Where is this going? It's like suffering now.
Erika: It's like how much are we going to make other people suffer?
    oy my god... please stop whining. go live in the street in India for a summer day, then come back and talk about suffering in a soundstage in Studio City where people are legally responsible for your wellbeing.


CUT TO:
ISOLATION ROOM - Dani
Just a brief cut-away
Dani: (looking at the camera)Who wants my DOR?

CUT TO:
Back to Kaysar and Erika
Erika: It seems like the cost is too high for her.

CUT TO:
James whicpering to Howie.
James: I don't want Marci in sequester.
James: It would be like having Rachel in sequester. She bitched all the time. Plus, if Marci goes home, our alliance will stay intact.

12:00am BBT
BACKYARD - Kaysar and Erika

Erika: I have a lot of regrets about some of the things that have happened in the house.
Kaysar: Like what?
Erika: ...like not winning HOH.
Kaysar: You knew coming in the house that it was going to be more fierce, more competitive.
Erika: In my season, there was a common enemy.
Kaysar: I've heard that every individual in the house.

FLAMES - for a minute.

Kaysar: It's not easy. Every Thursday, not only do we send someone home, but we have that little portal where we can only smile and pretend we are having a good time, hope that our loved ones are watching, and think about the things that we want to say.
Erika is sniffling... and starting to cry.
Kaysar: Last time I wanted to be here, and I needed that time for myself, I had something to prove to myself, but it's different now.
Erika: It's different for all of us now.

Kaysar: Go back to that moment when this whole thing was in the works and you were trying so hard to get into the house.
Erika: I thought I wanted revenge, retribution against Allison, but now that Allison is out of the house, I realize that is not me, and I don't belong here.
Kaysar: I know I don't belong here. It's not even this moment in here, whats happening right now, what I dread the most is what happens to me afterwards.

CUT TO:
Dani in ISOLATION ROOM, crying

CUT BACK TO:
Kaysar and Erika talking in backyard

Kaysar: I don't want to be a poor sport, but sometimes I think about throwing in the towel. If I want to get out of here, there is still an option. I am the type of individual that as far as I am concerned, I can't be bought, and there are more important things.
Erika: (laughing, pointing at the hottub) That is the sorriest party I have ever seen.
Kasyar laughs.
Kaysar: Who was the party coordinator for this party? He should be shot.

Erika: I just want you to know that I am glad that I met you. You're a really cool person.
Kaysar: Thank you. A lot of people came in here expecting a battle royale, and they were just having fun at first hanging out, and now they have all realized they dont have an objective.
Erika: That's why I was asking you when you were HOH if you were sure that was where you wanted to position yourself...I don't even know where to position myself... It's stupid.

Kaysar: If you are driven solely by money, no good can come from it, and that is my existence in this house right now. Why am I making people cry, and sending people home, and creating dissention....just for money?
Kaysar: That's not me in the real world.
Erika: I know. I'm just going to get a kleenex.
She comes right back.
Erika: I don't want to cry anymore.
Kaysar: I don't want to cry either. I swear I'm a manly man, to cry on national tv is terrible. I am the new Bunky. Whatever, a man has to cry sometimes too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!