BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Marcellas interview

Thought you'd like to see Marcellas' EW interview... He's surprisingly less bitter than I thought he'd be...


"Marcellas, the latest ''Big Brother'' evictee, talks to Jessica Shaw about Janelle's betrayal, the perils of being the gay sidekick, and who's the house's hottest guy

It's gotta hurt when your secret alliance member puts you up for eviction, promises you won't go home, and then can't deliver on your safety. Such was the fate of Marcellas Reynolds, the bald bombshell, who got unanimously voted out of the Big Brother: All-Stars house this week. We couldn't talk too much about house intrigue since he's sequestered and CBS won't let us tell him anything about anything, but we did get to catch up on why he's at peace with Danielle and why James is hotter than Will.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Marcellas, clearly there were things going on that you didn't know about because Janelle told you you'd be safe. What do you think happened?
MARCELLAS REYNOLDS: Girl, there had to be more secret alliances than you could shake a stick at.

Did your secret alliance with Janelle go bad?
Here's what I thought was brilliant about it — the fact that we had an alliance within her alliance of the two divas. Because of the rift between the [season 6] four, it became this secret alliance where we were supposed to not like each other. I thought that was brilliant because here I'm talking crap about Janelle and she's talking crap about me and then we're in the gym saying, ''I gotta go so people don't see us talking.''

So what went wrong?
The Will factor. I just think Janelle is one of those girls that loves the attention of men. They're always going to be the undoing of the gay sidekick. The gay sidekick can't compete because he's not wooing the girl. He's helping her do her hair and helping her decide what shoes to wear, or in Janelle's case, what shoes not to wear. She always wanted to wear those natural-looking ones so it looked like you weren't wearing shoes. I'm like, ''Who wants to look at you going barefoot?''

You think Will is working Janelle?
That week when Mike Boogie was put up and then she put up Erika, I was like, ''Your target is Mike Boogie. Put someone up that's going to weaken him.'' But she wouldn't do it. I was so frustrated. It echoed back to my season with Amy and Roddy. No matter what I said, how Roddy is the devil, she wouldn't stay away from him. No matter what I said to Janelle, she wouldn't stay away from Will. Roddy is no Will. Dr. Ill is the king. He's like that worm that gets into your colon and you can't figure out how to get it out.

I'm sure he'll appreciate the comparison. Anyone you'd guess was working a secret alliance?
I think Danielle was closer to Erika than I thought she was. Part of my strategy was to create these alliances that were not alliances to get to the final two or the final three. They were alliances based on camaraderies. I tried to create them with James, Danielle, and Erika. You cry a little, you laugh with them, you tell them how great they are. If I was ever in peril, I was guaranteed a certain amount of votes. I even tried it with Chicken George.

I can't believe he didn't vote for you after you gave him that slop pass.
And then did you see his goodbye speech? He has the nerve to ask me to give him the pass. To paraphrase Danielle, ''You're gonna pee down my back and tell me it's raining?''

Danielle said she promised she was going to tell you if you'd be going home. Did she tell you?
Danielle never told me she was going to vote me out. Janelle came up to me and said Mike Boogie and Will told her Danielle was not going to vote for me. Right after that I went to Danielle and said, ''Chill Town told Janelle you're not voting for me.'' So she did pull a fast one on me. That said, I did do this thing with Danielle where I was like, ''You have to do what's right for you, what's best for you.'' Technically you could say I gave her an out, but I didn't mean for her to vote me out.

I loved what you told Julie Chen after getting voted out that you were just happy for making peace with Danielle.
Yeah, Danielle and I had sort of a bad relationship for four years. There were moments we were nice to each other and moments we'd be at the same place and not even look at each other. For me, getting closure to season 3, to that unhappiness where she was concerned, was major. I had this moment with Danielle the night before my eviction where I said to Danielle, ''Listen. I came for revenge. I just wanted you out. I can't believe I came here and found forgiveness.'' We started crying and laughing. We wasted four years when we could have been friends. That crap is profound.

So now you're headed to the sequester house. What does it look like?
I'm not allowed to talk about it, but you know how spoiled I am. No matter how good looking it is, it's not going to be good enough. I'm gonna be like, ''I hate those sconces!''

Since you're the first person on the jury. Is there anyone you're not going to vote for to win?
I could give you entire list — it's everyone left in the house with the exception of Erika and Danielle. Well, I'm going to give everyone their shot and listen to what they say. I don't like the game Dr. Ill is playing. I don't like the game Mike Booger is playing. I don't like that Chicken George maintained this ''I'm floating and getting far'' thing. I don't like that Janelle put me in danger. I don't like that Howie is an abrasive bully. But if they make it to the final two, they got there somehow.

Anyone you kind of want to see win?
I'd like to see the buxom blonde win — Janelle. She came in with the four people in an alliance, made an alliance with me, nominated Diane out of the blue, put the entire house on cold water and cots, put two people in her alliance on slop, and flirted with Will within an inch of her life to the point where she doesn't know if she has a boyfriend on the outside. This is the riskiest game in Big Brother history.

It's funny to hear you say all that because you were harsh on her in the diary room. You picked on her roots, her personality. You called her fat.
When did I call her fat? Oh, no, I said I wasn't going to do that this time. That's why I spent so much time alone. I don't know, after living with the Sovereign Six, I feel like calling up the Nerd Herd and apologizing to them. I think those people made those other people hate them. I think Howie's bad behavior made them hate him. I could say the same thing about Janelle and the Iraqi peach. He was no peach. He was a little depressed; he always seemed angry. If people weren't behaving like he wanted, he seemed angry.

I thought you loved Kaysar.
One thing I'm saddest about was something I said about him in passing that got bastardized. He's one of those people who's so good looking, kind, charismatic. He's the Muslim Virgin. If you get to the end versus him — I don't care how good your game is — you're going to lose. You can't beat him. There's a halo around him. That got bastardized to say I don't want a good person to win. That's not what I said. Playing Big Brother is about picking the right person to get to the end with.

Which is why I think it's crazy people want to vote out Janelle and Howie. Anyone can win against them.
Why on earth do you think I was trying to tie my wagon to Janelle? That's the person to take to the end. The other person is Will. But you can't take Will away from Mike Boogie. You tie your wagon to Janelle and you're $500,000 richer.

So why is everyone so stupid?
Because this isn't All-Stars. This is Preschool Brother. It's the craziest season I've ever seen. These are basic concepts.

Do you think Janelle wanted you out and was lying to you, or did she really want you to stay? I know the answer, but I'm not allowed to tell you.
No. She wasn't genuine in wanting me to stay. The thing about deals is once you make the deal, if the deal goes sour, you have to figure out a way to get out of the deal. One of the things Janelle said to me was ''My alliance wants to put you up, but I don't want to.'' I was like, ''What? I'm supposed to be closer to you than your alliance. I'm going to vote them out for you. That's part of the deal.'' When she said that, I knew she wanted out of the deal.

Anything else you have suspicions about that may or may not be going on inside the house?
I think James is in bed with Chill Town, and that's smart. He's the low man on the totem pole with the other four. I was the town crier since week one about Chill Town, but nobody wanted to hear it. I certainly wanted to do Mike Boogie, but doing Mike Boogie is very different than giving him the game.

Really? Mike over Will?
I don't find Will that attractive. He's charismatic. He's good looking. But I don't like too attractive. I like imperfect because I want to be the cute one.

Interesting.
But by the end I was in love with James, physically in love with him. He tries to be this Baby Will, but he was so adorable with how much he loves Sarah. James spent a lot of time alone in the yellow room, and I spent a lot of time alone in the red room. We would have these moments like, ''I can't believe we're here.'' And he showed me his butt one time, and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just plain gross. And he calls Howie inappropriate? Marcellas is way out of touch with reality.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!