BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Rashomon

12:30pm BBT
BACKYARD - James, Will
Sitting on the Red Couches

The Legion of Doom meeting will now come to order!
    ***Just kidding.


James: You are in here for the long term again. I don't know how you do it.

James is wondering why George didn't put up Janelle.

James: Maybe because he didn't want to backdoor her?
Will: I don't know.
James: If that's it, I think that was very noble of him.
    ***I agree 100%


Will: I didn't even tell Boogie it was going to be Howie. I thought Boogie would flip it. I wonder who did tell him.
James: Danielle.
Will: I did tell George to put me up, but then thought I could be gone.
James: Not. Janie and Howie would have voted for you to stay. Janie really trusts you and Boogie.

Will: She still trusts you too.
James: She has no choice now. But it's too late.
Will: If Erika wins the next HoH, she will put up me and Boogie.
Will: I'm trying to make a point, but I forgot what it was right in the middle of talking to you
James: Nothing in here is a good point.
Will: Right. It's all luck with a little bit of skill.

James: This is so funny. The first 2 weeks I tried to get them ,S6, to get rid of you and Boogie.

James: How long have you had an alliance with Danielle?
Will: Danielle really bridged the gap.

Will: I was never in an alliance with Danielle until the Legion of Doom.

They're discussing how the Legion of Doom came about.

    ***Boogie came to Will and said I got Danielle, and she can bring James.


Danielle joins them in the BACKYARD.

Will: How did Legion of Doom come together?

She reminds them.

They all remember it differently, and they're laughing at each other.
    ***very Rashomon.

They're all very proud of themselves and laughing at everyone else.

Danielle: It took a lot of good acting.

Will croses his arms and looks very pleased.

James: I told Janelle, "they do not dislike you as a person. They are just scared of you."

Dani and Will laugh.

They call a shout-out to Kaysar, "What up Kaysar?"

James: This season has the 3 most evil BB players ever.
    ***referring to himself, Will and Danielle.


Erika joins the group.

End of "honesty."

Click here: eHarmony - Free Personality Profile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!