BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Here's a Twist

2:00am BBT
RED ROOM - Boogie & Erika
Boogie and Erika are whispering...
Erika: I talked to Will in the bathroom and asked him when he is going to bring it, and he said "when I have to". It pisses me off that he is relying on you and me to do all the work.
Erika: Will isn't winning the game, right?
Boogie: No, not a chance. The only thing that concerns me is that once it gets closer to the end, someone might try to take Will thinking that noone will give him the money.
Boogie: As the weeks progress, people are seeing us as a threat, and Will... That's what you're here for, to keep me safe.
Erika: You're really good at competitions.

Howie enters the Red Room.

Howie: We gotta showmance...
Erika: more what you'd call a sleepmance.

Will enters the Red Room.

Boogie: We have a little problem we need to talk about.
Will: Everyone has talked to me already about taking money to put the house on slop, and I've already said I wouldn't do it unless I was offered 50 grand.
Will: What's your price, Boogie?
Boogie: 5k.
Erika: Boogie!
Boogie: (laughing)I'm kidding.

Howie gets into bed, and Will leaves.
Howie, Erika and Boogie discuss the HOH comp.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! Welcome Back!

Ok, so my post has nothing to do with this particular blog entry, and has everything to do with telling you, Carol how lost I was while the blog was down. :)

Since I found your blog, I became an addict and felt that reading it was akin to having the live feed(which I didn't have).

Notice, I said "didn't have", but I do now. I became desperate Carol, and searched and read other BB blogs(gasp! Blasphemy!) but not one of them was as good as yours. So, out of cravings and withdrawls, I signed up for the feeds. I still feel, who needs the live feed when there's your blog? You even tell us when the flames come up.

You write the entries so well that the imagery puts me in the time, place and space. You interject your own personal sense of humor which provides a unique flair to the blog entries.

I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY you are back. And yeah, I'm one of those who told one of the forums in which I participate(not a BB forum) about your site and provided them with the link...TWICE! :)

I'm sorry this is so long and maybe even a bit mushy but you were gone too long. I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate what and how you do what you do.

xoxo,

Meems

P.S. I'm not a stalker nor drunk. LOL

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!