BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Bitchfest, Part 2

1:30AM BBT
HOH ROOM - Dani and Erika
Dani: I want James to feel comfortable enough that if he wins the veto, he wont feel like he has to use it, but that I wouldn't care if he did.
Erika: Who would go up then, Howie?
Dani: I guess so.
    ***Lie #? Dani told James she would put Kaysar up. Whether Dani's lying to Erika or James is unclear though... but definitely to one of them.

Dani: I think that Janie thinks that she took out my alliance. I'm pretty sure she thought I was alligned with Jase, Allison and Diane...
Dani: I think that is why Janie thinks I'm weak. Janelle could have had an easy week last week, but she got greedy. I want her GONE.
Dani: Janie threw James under the bus... she threw Kaysar under the bus. When you have an alliance, you don't trash the alliance. James, Howie and Kaysar were all on the same page, and Janie was a wild card.
Dani: I know that you and I are Janie's targets. She's scared to death of us.
Erika: Kaysar tanked the HOH comp. I was watching everyone. Marci could have stayed up there. I think George could have stayed up there too.
Erika: As long as James is comfortable. It's a good plan.
They high five.
Erika: You did good.
Dani: I trust Kaysar... I know he'll be honest with me.

Dani: You should have seen me in the Diary Room! I was PMSing, Aunt Flow came to visit... I was in there calling Janie a bitch. Now I wish I hadnt, but I did.

They discuss S6 being "all about winning competitions."
Erika: They don't understand the game.
Dani: They're rookies.
Dani: What exactly was the deal between me and Howie? ... about not putting Howie up? I don't want to be one to reneg on my deals... I'm going to have to make sure that Howie is safe, since I told him I wouldn't put him up.
Erika: Then you would have to put Kaysar up... as much as I love him, I know that's what you have to do. It's the smart thing to do... Kaysar will have to go sometime.
    ***OMG! OMG OMG OMG!
    Erika, you backstabbing biatch!
    Both of you!!
    S6 saved BOTH of you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But they only saved them because the person they put up next to them they felt was more of a threat.

I don't think they're doing anything wrong. They're just playing the game, like everyone else.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!