BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, August 04, 2006

No Food Comp

Midnight BBT
HoH ROOM - Danielle, James, Kaysar. Janie, George,
BB: Janelle, Please come to the Diary room.

Janie leaves the HoH in Kaysar and James' capable hands.

Dani: (to James) All of the men in the house should get their women a tacky cheap robe. Chadwicks, cheapest catalog ever, $19.99.
James: I could sew your robe for you.
Dani: No, noone is going to sew it.
Kaysar: We would have to wait 10 years before getting an old robe like that for our girlfriends/wives, because if we bought one for them at the beginning of the relationship, they would leave us for sure.

James: What are you doing, Chicken George?
George: Just looking at all this food.

The conversation shifts to Dani's personal life, being a teen mom, her mom having been a teen mom, etc.
Dani: I was a good mom even though I was young. I went to high school, did my thing, interviewed the babysitter, did what I had to do.
Dani: Amazing, huh?
Kaysar: Yeah, it is amazing. You just stepped up to the plate.
Dani: My friends would tell me they were going to the mall, and I would be like 'you got a carseat?'
Chatter...
James: My sister had her first child while she was still in college. Now she's on baby number three, and her husband is going to Iraq soon.
Kaysar: What did it feel like back when you got pregnant with your first baby as a teen?
Dani dodges the question and instead talks about how it affected her husband...
Dani: ...He worked jobs he hated, but he had to do it to take care of the family. Kaysar: How old were you when you got married?
Dani: I was 20. I never finished college, unfortunately.
Erika returns to HOH.
Dani: My mom didn't finish getting her degree until she was in her 30s.
Marci returns to HOH.

Dani: I get weirded out sleeping by myself... I might give up my HOH bed to someone else. ...George would be floating in the green cloud by himself.
Marci: I left my soap up here when Janie was HOH, and BB took it.
Kaysar: It's in the Storage Room.
Marci is appeased.

Conversation shifts to game... They are discussing the upcoming week. Apparently BB has told them there will be no food comp.
Will: We are not just going to be randomly sitting around doing nothing until Thursday.
James: We are still having nominations tomorrow and the veto comp on Saturday. After week 5 last year, we didn't have any food comps either.
Marci: I bet they're going to be offering people money to put the house on slop.
Erika: I am not taking any money to put people on slop.
George: Me neither.
Marci: They need look no further than the black man...they offer me the right amount of money, you are all going on slop.
Dani: You would be on slop too. You don't have your slop pass anymore.
Marci: I was just kidding, anyway.
Will: I would take $50,000.
James: I would take $50,000 too.
Kaysar: I don't think they are going to offer that much money.
Erika: They will only offer $10,000, $15,000 tops.
James: If we got $50,000 to put the house on slop, and also made it to sequester, that would be more money than the second place winner.
Marci: It would be 3 weeks out of 5 for me on slop.
Erika: I couldn't do it, I would leave.
Dani: I remember George saying... when the other people were on slop at first: "It doesnt look so bad".
They all laugh.
George: It's so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!