BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Smoking Gun

11:00pm BBT
HOH ROOM - James and Dani
The plot thickens...
Dani: I cried for two hours yesterday in Solitary, because I gave up that phone call. I was pissed in her DR about that. I pushed the button to give up playing for veto next week, and I gave up the phone call... I was pissed off afterwards and cried.
James: So the game is getting to us now?
Dani: It is. I don't want Kaysar to go home, and I could put Howie up, but I'm not going to do that.
James: Even though I like Kaysar... I think it would be a smarter move to get rid of him over Howie anyway.
Dani agrees.

Dani: I really would like to talk to Janie.
James: I can guarantee you that if Janie doesnt win HOH next week, she will have wine with you.
Dani: Do you think I should call a truce with Janie?
James: What for...to break a truce? We are going to have to go after her at some point.
Dani: You're right. I'll just let it go.

James: Final 2?
Dani: Final 2.
James: Pinky swear?
Dani: I'm not touching your pinky.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched this exchange on the feeds last night. I had one large screen up. And I SWEAR after they said the pinky thing, Danielle said something about Marcellas and that either of them could take him to the end and win because nobody would vote for him. Then James said, "Yeah but I'd much rather go to the end with you," and Danielle agreed. As soon as James walked out of the room, Dani turned to the camera and mouthed "No way" with an evil look on her face. I swear Dani is using James and is going to turn on him. Maybe not this week but soon.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...... is the "I'm not touching your pinky" code for "YOU"RE OUTTA HERE!" just makes you wonder!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe James. Why can't he just stick to one alliance??

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!