BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Reminder

**UPDATE - As of 10:08pm BBT, The Feeds are On! When the interviews will begin is anyone's guess. At the moment, it looks like we have a full house.. and according to the real tech support folks, the feeds are now showing highlights from the season.**

Well, It's nearly 9pm BBT, so the feeds and whatever it is they have in store for us tonight ought to be back on very soon. I want to take this opportunity to thank you yet again for coming and being a part of our blog this season. We're looking forward to next season already, and we hope to see you all back here aghain for more BB fun!

Also, please come and join us for our Survivor and The Amazing Race blogs... We've already begun the Survivor one, and TAR is soon to follow. Both sites are, however, already live and viewable... and here are the links:

SurvivorDish

TARdish


And if you'd like a little reminder whenever we post a new blog, as well as a terrific way to communicate with us, please send us your friend requests and join our myspace's for each site. :)

myspace.com/SurvivorDish

myspace.com/tar10dish

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Carolyn and Carla....I'm trying my hardest to remember how I found your blog!!? I see how you're ranked 11 in "top BB sites"....yet I KNOW who is #1...it's YOU!! I've told all my friends about you...so MANY didn't know about your site but soon became your #1 fan!! I guess it's word of mouth....but it still amazes me that so many BB fans still don't know where they should get the best updates! Keep up the good work. Not sure if I'll be around for Survivor or TAR but if I want an update I'll be sure to go to YOU!! (sending a small donation...just for your quality of writing if for nothing else!) THANKS FOR A GREAT SUMMER!!!!!!!

11:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

gizmo!! Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you to say! And do! :) I was really hoping for top 10 by the end, but I guess 11 is ok... especially since we're the new kids on the block, and all the others have been around for years... With the help and word of mouth from people like you, we'll crack the top 10 next BB season. :)

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for keeping us informed and entertained this summer! I don't trust myself with the feeds, so it was a tremendous help to have you putting up the content for us. Will be checking out your Survivor and Amazing Race blogs, too!

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!