BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Nomination -SPOILER

UPDATED TO INCLUDE SPOILER..

SCROLL DOWN...


3:10pm BBT
The nomination ceremony is happening right this minute, as I type this. Will was the last person to speak to Janelle. James is a bit concerned... I have faith in our Janie... and I'm willing her away from the dark side... Please join me.

I'll have the Noms up for you as soon as they happen.

4:00pm BBT
Still FLAMES. Still Waitin'.

SPOILER BELOW (scroll down a little)

If you don't wanna know, Click on a link in the "Previous Posts" located in the sidebar to your left.











4:25pm BBT
And the Nominees are.... Boogie and Erika(as a pawn)

8 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

you n me both, ddgirl. you n me both... (and millions of others!)

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janie is not that stupid...at least I don't think.

Could Will and Ugly, ahem, I mean Boogie be THAT convincing?

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope boogie gets his life ruined and his dreams crushed (paraphrasing boggie himself)!

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im surprised that she used erika.. i was hoping she would have done both booger and will.. what plans does she have now?? hope erika gets veto and put up will?? omg what a show this is gonna be..

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunni, I have to agree with you here. Why not just be done with ChillTown?

Put them both up, get rid of one and then the other? Why is that concept so hard?

LOL at booger! He does look like one.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Janie might be keeping her options open by nominating Boogie and Erika. If Will can win anytime he wants (like he told her), then she should challenge him to win the Veto and take Boogie off, then she'll put up another floater. It could get interesting.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Squisheestorms said...

I have to ask an important question, so please don't mock my naivete for doing so. I missed last Season, so clearly I don't have that much love for the sov4. Im more of a Chilltown girl, as many of you would put it, simply because of all seasons Ive seen (which is all except 6)Will played the best. Yes, he's a liar and a cheat and probably too deceptive for his own good - however you have to admit he plays like no one else ever has and he's amusing while doing so. Or maybe I just have less morals than everyone else. I do know a little about S6, but not enough to actual admit an 'alliance' (or favoritism if you will) to any of them - but Janey is pretty cool. So why exactly, may I ask, is everyone so in love with S6 and so against Chilltown? (I can understand why no one likes Boogie all that much, though.) And is there any possibility that Janey is actually listening to Will -who, by the way, may actually be ready to accept our dear Jedi Janey and not just be deceitfl - and using Boogie as the pawn instead of Erika?

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will's greatness is that he has a completely different strategy from the first time he played the game. I think if you have a strategy as effective as Will's was the first go-'round (which it obviously was), then there is really no way to play the same game the second time around because the other HG's have studied his moves. They came into the house expecting the same Evil Dr. Will, and I really think he is fooling some of them. He is very convincing!! I didn't really like him at first, but after the clip on Thursday about what he's like in real life, I have a softer spot for Dr. Will!!

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!