BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Monday, July 24, 2006

On About Jase

You might think all the tension would have ended after the Veto Ceremony.. If so, You would be wrong. (I was.) It just keeps going and going... here's a snippet from the HOH ROOM.. right now...

4:45 BBT
HOH ROOM - Kaysar, James and Marcellas

James: The whole thing with them trying to call you out was just stupid.
Marcellas: ...I'm callin' for peace, so we can all think, and then play.
James: They talk about an even playing field. They all 3 have the opportunity to play, and they all 3 throw the comps. That's why you or someone else is not on the block.. because we thought their position was bs.
Kaysar: They are desperate men talking, and it's very clear. Unfortunately, not everyone in this house thinks based on logic and rationale. They play based on fear and intimidation.
James: I'm scared of slop. That's it.
Marcellas: (re Jase) Just don't talk about integrity... From out of the gate you couldn't be trusted, and now you expect people to believe I'm stupid enough to tell you anything... From the night I caught him talking to Mike Boogie.. from then on I knew, don't say anything to him.
Kaysar: We're all people. You wanna give 'em the benefit of the doubt. But then there come times, like a few minutes ago... Dr. Will
Marcellas: He's like, I'm gonna throw every competition.. You've been throwing every comp!
James: And the only reason they won that trough comp (slop), was he picked up Diane.. you weren't allowed to use your hands.. and BB completely overlooked it.
Marcellas: Why do they pick me to be the fall guy?
Kaysar: You're an easy target, because you're sensitive.. You're easy pickings for them. It's a very underhanded tactic. it's pretty much a scare tactic.
ENTER ERIKA
Kaysar: you basically wear your heart on your sleeve. You get emotional. That gets everyone else upset.
Marcellas: I hate bein' the gay guy.
Erika: I guess that does make sense. He can't go after me, because I'm a woman, so he would look like a total asshole. It's a cheap shot. Some people aren't made to play this game.. Maybe he's just not. I don't appreciate brut force. I would never give the vote to someone who's choice was to use brut force.
Marcellas: I thought the cool thing about allstars was we would all come back, having learned from our mistakes.
James: Personally, I don't feel like I have to be as much of an asshole.. cuz i'm not the only target.
Marcellas: I always said it was going to be a bloodbath in the press, but i was joking.. I didn't really think it would be. To me, I can't be friends with him because of that. You can't tell me that your mother loves me, and ...
Erika: I think that's the only way he knows how to play this game.
Kaysar: I think we all bring our own tools.. from life.
Erika: So it's kinda like you can't fault him for bringing his strategy, cuz it's the only one he knows.

James: I thought i was taking out the ultimate floater this week - who knew he was Billy Bad Ass with the veto competitions?
Kaysar: Did you really think George would tar and feather himself,and shave his head?
James: Just as long as he gets to eat slop for 60 days. i wanna see that.
Kaysar: He's gonna be a totally new man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!