BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Over night strategy

12:00am BBT
Jase, Boogie, Will – in bug room – with lights off discussing James options for tomorrow's POV ceremony.

Boogie: James said 'they will discuss it more tonight”.They say one option is for James to trust Marcellas, other option is to trust the three of them.
Jase: I can make an offer to James, if I win HOH next week.

Erika walks in on them, turns the light on...
One of the guys: Can you turn the light off, we are having a non-secret meeting.
She agrees and leaves the room. CT calls Kaysar to the room.

Jase: I'm most likely a target to go up.
Kaysar: You are.
Jase: I haven't talked to anyone so....
Kay: Well, obviously, it's James decision, there have been several scenarios... I want to be honest, your name has come up.
Jase: Top of the list?
Kaysar: Well, I wouldn't say that.
Jase: The list is Jase and Mike, and you are both the top?
Will: You aren't the top, but there are only 2 on the list.
Jase: What is plan C? Here's my outlook... we actually need James in here.
Kaysar: Yea, it's not my decision.
Will: I'm gonna eat and take a bath... want me to send James in?

(waiting for James)

Jase: I'm tired of the game and ready to get out of here!
Kaysar: All game aside, I know how you feel... I'm getting to point I'm moody.

James enters followed by Janelle - lights still off.

Jase: I know I'm high on the list.. as we talked... I hate floaters, like Marcellas, people who won't play the game.
James: I agree 100%.
Kaysar: We want everyone to play.
James: That’s why I put up CG, and he rocked the game.
Jase: It's your decision.
James: Before last week it would be easier to make decision on my own, now we have been lumped as a group, trying to get out Sea6, we have to think what is best for the group.
Boogie: It is for group, you can't play HOH, Kay can't play POV... why would you trust a floater more than someone saying we won't come after you?
Jase: The floaters tell you what they want to ... the same floaters tell us that when you aren't around... whatever, they are up with you, like Marcellas says to me we've got to get Sea6 broken up. Thinks he's being crafty.
James: Personally, I liked that you called him out at dinner.
Jase: The floaters didn't appreciate, Marcellas and the other floaters, it exploits them.

Howie enters and told to play watchman. He sits in chair outside the door.

James: Here is the position, everyone comes saying, CT we've got to get rid of them.
Boogie: Yea but why do you think they are saying that?
James: Self preservation.
Boogie: I'm saying we aren't doing that now.
Jase: I want to play head to head week 10, not this made up rigged stuff.
Boogie: We are going after floaters, we draw the line and then play.
James: Final 7 (jokingly).... theoretically, it sounds great but the trust factor has to be high.
Boogie: I don't want to sound desperate, but I had this same convo last week before the HOH... said you are strong, but I ended up liking you. Can say I was playing it just in case, but...
Jase: When I was co-HOH with Janelle... I worked with Janelle to keep her here. You have my word, if it came down to us in the end. That POV upset me also. If I win HOH next week, I'm putting up floaters. In BB5, me and Diane stood on the block for 9 hours, I would have put up floaters. I swear on everything.
Boogie: I think Will's rep…
James: The image is Will saying 'sucker' as you walk out the door.
Boogie: Hardy offered me a deal, but I said no way. I left week 4, it's amazing I'm in here. I'm running it this year. Will doesn't want to be here. If a floater wins the next HOH, I think I'm going to be friends with you after the show.
Janelle: What did you say?
Boogie: You know, I'm coming after you.
Jase: That's the thing, they will float.
Boogie: That's why we came to the decision, go after floaters, then if it's 4 vs. 2 or whatever, there isn't someone hiding under the covers. I talked with you before the HOH.
James: One thing to consider, understand, will the votes be there?
Jase: You've got me, Mike, Diane, Danielle, and you guys are voting, you have it right here, us 2 and you 3. Aren't you sick of Marcellas?
James: I can put up with anyone, cause I'll have the last laugh.
Boogie: Janelle, I know you are friends with Marcellas but you can say, look CG won the POV and he won't be difficult, cause you can say he will beat Will. You can say....
James: I can't lie, I told Will he wanted to leave, and CG, he earned it!
Janelle: Let us go talk about it.

Sea6 leaves. – Boogie and Jase - Celebrating

Boogie: We sold it! They are considering it! I might put up two floaters next week, just to... we kinda threatened them. In other words, if one of us goes, the other two are coming after you. They can't risk it, they are smart.
Jase: They know Marcellas would go.
Boogie: Yea, they have us and their 3. This floating thing scares them. We've got to make this work. Can you imagine if Marcellas was told he was being put up as a pawn, so we won't come after them, and then Will stays?

Kaysar returns. (I hope he heard the celebration)

Kaysasr: Who has said they are coming after S6, besides Marcellas?
Boogie: Everyone has said they would vote, they've agreed.
Kaysar: That's how they play, but only Marcellas directly?
Boogie: Yea, Erika has said there are 4 of them.
Jase: Marcellas will go kiss up to you, then come to me in the hammock and say we have to get them out.
Boogie: We can't have floaters win. Even if I have to blow it up as I'm going out the door.
Kaysar: So who do you consider floaters?
Jase: When I was HoH, Marcellas, the first night, he came to me in the storage room.
Kaysar: The first night?
Jase: Yea, then when you won HOH, he came to me, we've got to win HOH the next couple weeks. That's why I called him out at dinner, and he totally shut up.
Boogie: I can't let him go far.
Jase: And there are other floaters, they are better at it.
Kaysar: They shut their mouths.

Kaysar leaves again and Boogie and Jase celebrate again.

Boogie: We are too good! The thing is, we aren't lying. Marcellas said to me, I'm not having another Jason, meaning Kaysar, and Howie is so annoying to me.

Janelle has gone back down to talk with Jase and Boogie.

Boogie: I didn't give my summer up to play badminton and have someone like Maggie win.
Janelle: Erika went to Diane saying she switched the votes to save Diane last week.
Jase: Marcellas is playing both sides. Remember Tuesday night, I was in hammock, and Marcellas came to me?
Janelle: Oh yea.
Boogie: ‘Cause he knows he won't take the brunt of it, you guys will.
Janelle: He wants us to take you out.
Jase: He'll be in final 4, and you'll think, how did he get here?
Boogie: I want this to be a deal, not just this week. Marcellas, then Danielle and Erika, if we get together.
Janelle: We went upstairs to discuss it, and two floaters came up there... Erika and Marcellas.
Jase: I'll leave you alone to discuss, but the floaters won't leave you alone.
Janelle: They want to know, they are paranoid, so paranoid, even before the HOH comp, we said don't worry you are safe, but after James won they came asking are we safe?
Boogie: I said to James before HOH, whatever happens, we are going after floaters. That was before HOH, it was 3 of us 3 of you playing.
Janelle: And they are getting frustrated, why are you leaving the big threats in the game!Boogie: Every year, those type of players go very far.
Janelle: If you want them gone so bad, win an HOH!
Boogie: You know why, cause they are telling me the same thing. Danielle and Erika know coming to me now does them no good.
Boogie: Six of them and they haven't won a thing. You know how they would act if one of us left?
Janelle: They would be cheering.
Boogie: At some point you have to take leaps of faith, it's hard for us to embrace and trust each other, but better for us to trust each other than them.
Janelle: Let me go and see.

Janelle leaves again. Boogie and Jase alone and celebrating again!

Boogie: I'll bet Erika staying up there is driving Janelle crazy, it reminds her of April. This is going to be a tough night to sleep!


1:00am BBT - Kaysar and Janelle settle in at chess table to discuss strategy.

Kaysar: They are scared.
Janelle: Remember, HOH comp I told them they were safe, they still came to me after James won, saying are we safe?

Lost feeds for a minute.

Kaysar: Alison, Diane, Marcellas, he was so deep, it wasn't funny and I know for a fact Marcellas keeps saying...
Janelle: I don't want to get rid of Marcellas. I want to get rid of Erika. Leave Marcellas in the game, he'll go after Jase.
Kaysar: Really? Will Danielle flip out? Like why are we turning on her allies?
Janelle: Because she said she (Erika) was the one to get Sea6 to change their votes!
Kaysar: Why are they trying to take all the credit?
Janelle: She's planning ahead, she knows she'll need Danielle.
Kaysar: I don't like this, them stabbing us in the back.
Janelle: I say take out Erika, Marcellas will self-destruct.
Janelle: He won't come after us, he'll realize he has to play, needs somewhere to go, sends a message.
Kaysar: What will James say? He wants to take out Marcellas?
Janelle: It's stupid, take out Erika.
Kaysar: What happens to votes, will people vote the way we want? She hasn't won anyway.
Janelle: Exactly, she'll float to the end. Here's the thing, take out the floaters, and it's a real game, everyone is playing to win.
Kaysar: So we go head to head against CT, but they only have 2 players, who will the floaters go after? Us or CT?
Janelle: CT, it's numbers, if they go after us they know we will go after them.
Janelle: What do you think we should do?
Kaysar: I don't know, it's crazy.
Janelle: It is much more interesting.
Kaysar: What do we do with Diane? They are idiots.

BB: Erika, please go to the DR.

Janelle: They did that on purpose.
Kaysar: So we can talk?
Janelle: Thank you BB!

Kaysar and Janelle move to HoH room with Howie and James to discuss strategies.

Janelle: Several scenarios, all make the game more interesting. Who doesn't plan on winning HOH? Erika. I think if Marcellas wins HOH he'll go after CT.
James: He'd go after Danielle and Jase, or CG.
Janelle: I say go after someone not planning to win HOH, it sends a message to Marcellas.
James: I'd rather go after Marcellas than Erika. She was loyal to Jack.
Howie: She voted Jack out!
Janelle: She sold Jack out!
Kaysar: I don't like her trying to take credit.
James: You want to talk with Diane to make sure that is true? I can talk to Diane.
Howie: Huh?
James: We tried to make them a part of the group, but they won't participate. Boogie for being dumb for trying to make another alliance.
Kaysar: At least they are playing the game.
James: Marcellas won't even say he won't come after us.
Janelle: He told us.
Kaysar: I went to Boogie and Jase, said who is coming after us, they said Alison, Marcellas and Diane... who do we put up?
James: I say Marcellas.
Janelle: He won't come after us.
James: Not RIGHT now.
Howie: Can you stop for a sec? CT, the house is against them.
James: Not necessary.
Kaysar: They know Will is leaving.
James: And we are the first target by the house.
Kaysar: They are mounting their effort now. They get all the slop, the floaters.
Janelle: I say keep Marcellas. Jase hates him, Diane hates him.
James: Erika has never said she wants to nominate Howie.
Kaysar: She won't take a stand.
Janelle: Erika is April.
James: And what is Marcellas, Maggie?
Kaysar: It's a tough call, Marcellas is going to bury himself.
Janelle: Erika is going to last.
James: And so is Marcellas.
Kaysar: If you take out Marcellas, who is Danielle going after?
James: Jase! She isn't coming after us. I think if we take out Erika now, we are stupid. She isn't undermining us. If she's planning for future, that's game play. She was going to give us the votes. Marcellas was saying get rid of Mr. & Mrs. Smith, but led the charge to get rid of Nakomis.
Kaysar: Marcellas is out of control. Won't vote the way we want, going around saying be careful of the sea6, then comes in saying play the game.
Janelle: No one will go after Erika, they will go after Marcellas.
James: Erika will be loyal, Marcellas won't. Don't trust for the future. We have to go with what we've seen. Two people who won't take a stand.
Kaysar: Do you believe them? (CT)
Janelle: They are on the same track, to play the game. I don't want people changing their mind.
James: You'll never know if it's the right decision, there are two sides, and then people in the middle wanting us to get others out. I don't want Erika, Marcellas is working against us.
Kaysar: In that respect, who can he work?
Howie: There are lots that want us out of the game.
James: The game evolves week to week.
Kaysar: They are scavengers.
Howie: Will we be here in 4 weeks?
Kaysar: One week is dead, cause Will will go home.

James and Janelle debate Marcellas more.

James: There is no reason to keep Marcellas unless it's a personal move.
Howie: What upsets me is if CT won HOH, the same floaters would be up here talking to them. James: Who did they say called us out?
Kaysar: Marcellas. Jase said on my week, Marcellas went to Jase in the hammock.
James: He wouldn't even vote for us, Erika would.
Janelle: So you'll take out someone who isn't even coming after us? Erika stays in the corner, she'll make final 5.
James: She won't, they are going after her also. If we aren't HOH we'll control the votes from now on.
Howie: Do we trust CT? We are a powerhouse right now.
Janelle: How do we know CT isn't getting us to attack our allies?
James: They aren't our allies!
Janelle: Marcellas is NOT going to put us up!
Howie: If CT wins HOH and they come after us...
Janelle: Marcellas is not going to put us up.
James: He has sold us out over and over.
Howie: How do we know Jase isn't lying to us?
Kaysar: Danielle said it to. She's honest. Marcellas’ game is sneaky.
Janelle: So is Erika!
Kaysar: They are playing the same game, he just doesn't keep his mouth shut! Only difference is he has more enemies.
Janelle: Marcellas has a better chance of winning HOH, and he won't put us up!
James: He will because he can't have all of us in sequester! If he puts us up in sequester, he knows he won't get those votes. Fine, you don't want to put up Marcellas, I'm going to start calling him out!
Howie: Lets look at history... BB5, 4 horseman put up Holly who wasn't going after them. James: If we are on the block next week, Marcellas is NOT voting for us.
Kaysar: If we are on the block, we can vote for the other.
James: Good point but he was spreading it around before Jase came to us.
Kaysar: He went to Jase the first night.
Howie: He was texting me before coming in the house.
Janelle: There are so many coming after him.
Kaysar: I'm torn, there is never a time to go after Erika.
Janelle: She is going to hide behind us.
Howie: Why don't we take out CT, then go after the floaters.
Kaysar: That's what they are waiting for.
Janelle: There is no one coming after Erika.
James: He came in here saying it was our fault Mr. & Mrs. Smith was still in the game?
Howie: He needs to be bullied some how, he needs to be humbled.
Janelle: It's a mistake to get rid of him.
James: What has he done for us?
Kaysar: What happens when we say CT and SOV have a pact. Marcellas knows he sold us down the river.
James: Exactly!
Kaysar: Are we assuming the floaters will come after us?
James: If we target Erika, who has voted with us, and not talked about us?
Janelle: Why tell Diane she got credit. She knows she can use Diane later.
James: That's acceptable strategy.
Janelle: That's selling us out!
Kaysar: We know they will sell us out sooner or later.
James: If we go after Erika now, that's a direct floater, creates an us vs. them, take out Marcellas, it's based on the rationale he has undermined us, it's not a direct attack on the floaters.
Kaysar: If we don't have a motive.
Janelle: Why not stick with the original plan?
Howie: I'd be upset if that came back to bite us. The floaters know we are coming after them eventually.
Janelle: We don't want Jase, Boogie and Will to do what the Nerd Herd did last year.
Howie: Don't forget we are in the BB house.
Janelle: They did the same thing last year, we need to come after James.
James: You are going with the BB story line, not what actually happened.
James: We aren't going to argue about last season.
Howie: Look at history. The 4 horsemen won.
James: They were idiots.
Janelle: What if we go to them and say, we like the deal, but we have to get rid of one of you.
James: I didn't want to vote out Nakomis, but we had to vote with the group. Erika was willing, Marcellas WAS NOT!
Kaysar: She never said she'd be part of the group.
Howie: If Marc wins HOH, win he put us up?
James: Not this week, but next week.
Kaysar: What if, they convince Will needs to go, and we put up Boogie, they will be look S6 didn't take our deal. They go to floaters, vote out Will, go to everyone and say vote out Will.
James: We would be super F***’d thanks BB, this is what you wanted. The one we trust in CT is Boogie.
Janelle: Danielle will vote with us, that's 4 votes.
Kaysar: They can promise, just vote Will home. He can be very convincing.
Janelle: Should we just go along with this?
James: Jase wants to play the game.
Janelle: I think Marcellas may want to get rid of Will.
James: Can you imagine if we think Mike is going, and we are sitting there. I can't play for HOH, Kay can't play for POV.
Howie: You really think CT is going after floaters?
Kaysar: They said they tried to mount the floaters, but they couldn't. They want to keep floating, they want to float as long as possible.

James goes to restroom

Howie: We need to take another body out that is a direct threat, until the floaters think, hey.
Janelle: CT have probably already done the numbers. We can't put up the floaters. Sorry, next idea... it's too early!
Howie: We need to get one of the two out of the house. As much as we don't trust Marcellas.
Janelle: It's a stupid move, we can't put up a floater. Iif they want to do it next week, fine.
Kaysar: If they see us going after floaters, the floaters scatter, and all go to them. Even if Will leaves, he's trying to set up Mike, we can't do that.
Howie: A floater may win this, but we need this, one may accidentally win.
Janelle: Here's what we do, we go to CT, say we love this deal, but sorry, Jase, we can't do it.
Howie: We have to do what we have to do as the SOVs, we are not putting up someone who is not a direct. It's what we did last year.
Janelle: They almost pulled it off.
Howie: It sounds good, it's gutsy, but there are too many loopholes. We have power and have to keep it that way.
Janelle: A floater is not going home this week, a CT is going home. We need to get Erika. Look, we put Boogie up. If they tell them it's in their best interest to send Will home.
Howie: We tell Marcellas, Boogie goes home, or we are putting you up.
Kaysar: If we get Erika also, then we are set.
Janelle: We need to get Erika and Danielle. Will is very...
Kaysar: Don't even tell them why.
Howie: I won't say anything.
James: You are in a good position Howie, cause they think you are stupid. They aren't dumb, they know what is going on.
Janelle: Don't tell them why we want to get rid of Jase.
James: The next time I hear Marcelas say anything, I am going to bust into him. Marcellas outside the house, I love him, but I hate that each week we are sweating for votes.

2:00am BBT – It took a lot of work on Janelle’s part but finally, it looks as though James will nominate Jase!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!