BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Perceived Threats

12:30am BBT
HOH ROOM - Janelle & Marcellas
Discussion regarding the Veto...

Janelle: I have to think about what would be the best thing for me. I just feel like Diane might come back to bite me in the ass.
Marci: I don't think it's the best idea. Are you not worried at all that Erika might go?
Janelle: No, I'm not. I have enough votes to make sure that Erika stays. I told Erika that I would make sure I had the votes before I did it.
Marci: Why do you think Diane is a bigger threat to you than Will or Boogie?

    ***Yes, Janelle, please do enlighten us all.
Janelle: I just feel like Diane is going to come after me. I just know it.
Marci: I don't believe she would.
Marci: Do you not feel at all that the girls should stick toghether?

    ***Thank you, Marci!
Janelle: I want to stick together with Danielle and Erika. I know them better anyway.

    ***Janie, Janie, Janie...
Marci: Do you have a deal with Chilltown? You are the only one in the house that I have a deal with, and I am not making any decisions that will not benefit you.

Janelle: No, the only deal I made with them was that they would vote out whoever I want (in exchange for not putting Will up).

Erika enters HoH.

CUT TO:
Will & Boogie, Downstairs
Will's telling Boogie what he told Janie and Danielle...

Will: I told Dani what weare doing... and I told her that Janie is going to take Diane out, and Dani said that's what we want.
Will: I have a few concerns:

    1. Janie might be running the strongest game ever and just screwing us,
    2. other people might sway Janie from the plan tonight,
    3. and the third thing - unintelligible - sorry.
    Boogie: I think Kaysar is on board with us. James is definitely more threatened by you. Janie really should take Danielle out this week.

      *** There I go agreeing with Boogie again... This is becoming an awful habit.
    CUT TO:
    HOH ROOM - Janelle, Marci and Erika
    Janelle: I think Diane is really nice, but she said things before we even came in the house... that she was going to take me out.
    Janelle: Right, Erika?
    Erika: Diane has never said to me that she wanted to put you out.
    Marci: Diane has told me that she wanted to put up Will and Boogie.
    Erika: You look just like Barbie right now... I can't really take you seriously.
    Marci: If this is what you think, thn this is what you think.
    Erika: Do Kaysar and them know? What do they think about it?
    Janie: Kaysar and Howie know, and James knows but doesn't know that its Diane because I thinks he is close to Diane.
    Marci: I will stand behind you because it is your HOH, but supporting you is not the same thing as believing it is the best move for you to make.
      ***Well said, Marcellas.
    Chatter happens and then a little more strategy talk...
    They are now joined by Howie as well...

    Janelle: If anyone comes back, they would all come after me.
    Marcellas: Don't look at me, I'm not the buxom blonde... I'm just a skinny black guy.
    Janie: Dont Marci and I look like Barbie and Ken in this pink bed?
    Howie:(to janie) Are you a Marilyn Monroe fan?
    Janie: Huge!
    Howie: Do you like Pamela?
    Janie: She's kind of cheesy.
    Marci: From everything I've heard from people who actually know her, she's not a skank, even though she made her money off her supposed skankiness.
    Janie: I don't think she's a skank by any means, I just think that as a person to look up to or something like that, she is sort of cheesy.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
    Click Here to Visit!