BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Saving James

James is spending the evening trying to assure himself the votes to stay in the house. Until today, he was feeling very confident about it, but with Dani crying all day... his confidence has waned.

First up, he approached Erika:
7:14pm BBT
Green Room - Erika & James
Erika: I just really don't know what to do.
She tells James that she feels like she really owes Chicken George for last week, and James' point is, Well, what about all the other weeks when i was fighting for you.

Dani returns from meeting with Dr. Zachary in the DR. her mood is much improved, and she has all manner of nice things to say about the doctor. BB's coddling her a bit tonight - they got her Top Ramen.

7:30pm BBT
Erika tells Dani they have to have a red room talk and that James is not invited.

Erika: I don't know what to do. What are you doing?
Dani: Don't make it a tie.
Erika: I promised Chicken George I wouldn't vote him out. I never made a promise to James.
Dani: I'll go after Chilltown this week. James will have to put up Chilltown if he stays.
Erika: James told Janie that if he gets HOH he's putting me up.
Dani: I want James to stay cause Chilltown will go after James in the Alph Male syndrome.
Dani: Girl, I tell you it's the right thing to do!
Dani: Dr. Zachery made me see that the Solitary confinment was my breaking point.
Dani: Let Chilltown think I have their back. Let them think it's ok to lie to people, and let them walk out the door. I'm gonna eat my top ramen and get a good night sleep and prepare for tomorrow. Janie won't put up CT cause they saved James. Then it's just gonna be you and I, Erika, against them 4. You have to get back in with Janie, Erika.
Erika: This is to intense. I can't deal.
Dani: You gotta do what ya gotta do.
Dani: Why are you torn all of a sudden? Why are you questioning yourself all of a sudden?
Erika: I just don't know what to do. James is such a huge threat. He will turn.
Dani: The advice Dr Zachery shared with me is that you can't be guilty about your choices.

They move into the kitchen to make top ramen.

Here's the video of Dani and Erika...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!