BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Weepy & Flirty

4:00pm BBT
RED ROOM - Dani & Erika
Dani's been a wreck all day...

They're talking very quietly.

Dani: I need to talk to Dr. Zachary.
Erika: You should, it made me feel so much better.
Dani: I am very anxious to get back home.
Erika: It is a very emotional game.

Dani: Your feelings are easily hurt. This is not the Dani that the producers thought....I am an emotional wreck.
Erika: But we are still here and playing the game.
Dani: Kaysar, Alison, they all had it easy.
Erika:It's emotional.

Dani sniffling... very weepy...

More on Dr. Zachary
Dani: Is she gonna make me cry more?
Dani: I am between a rock and a hard place - I am damned if I do, damned if I don't
    ***about James

Erika: Its a crazy game

Flames

4:07pm BBT
We re-join Erika and Dani in the Red Room, whispering.

Erika: I know I am still going after her.
    ***lemme guess.. only one other "her" left...

Dani: You have to.
Erika: I know.
Erika: Put her and Chicken George up.
Dani: If I had the power... I don't understand... He had the power and he didnt put her up.
    ***it's not clear if she's referring to Boogie or Chicken George here in terms of the "he" in question.

Dani: Who did Boogie tell you to nominate?
Erika: CG and ______
    ***couldn't hear.. have to assume it's Janie though


Flames

CUT TO:
BUG ROOM - Janie and Will
The flirtation continues...
Will: Are you more or less commited to Miami?
Janie: I love it there, but I'm open minded.
Will: It's a beautiful city. My license has expired there, but it wouldn't be that hard to get it renewed. I'm pretty open minded as well...
    ***like both told Boogie privately and on separate occassions last night, "Flirting with ____ is a full time job!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!