BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Half Truths

1:25pm BBT
BACKYARD - Dani, James
Playing Cards, Talking.
Dani: Why is Chicken George sitting over there in the corner?
James: He feels safe.

Then James begins asking Dani about the votes.

Dani: About 2 or 3 days ago, I told Chicken George that I have to do what is best for me in the game, so he hasen't had to say anything to me.
James: I would hate to go out the way Howie did.
Dani: It would be in there best interest not to screw me over.
    ***buying James jury vote if he's there

James: They would have lost the jury if I go, ya know?
Dani: What do you mean? Stick with them and go all the way to the end?
James: No, no what I'm saying...
Dani: I know.

CUT TO:
KITCHEN - Will, Boogie and Erika
They're actually studying house trivia for tomorrow's HoH.
Will's laughing over how many he's getting wrong.

Jani is sleeping in the bug room.

Chicken George is in the corner in the backyard, sitting by himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!