BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Banana Bread

10:00am - 10:30am BBT BBT
BACKYARD - Boogie & Will
Will is telling Boogie about the Diary Room session with Janelle.
Boogie: Sitting in the chair? You mean romantically?
Will: All I can say is I play my part on this show.

It seems the conversation Will and Janie were referring to last night - as "August 22" - was in reference to splitting the "banana bread" aka $$.

Will: Janie is concerned that when I leave, you may bot be with her. Boogie: This is all very Nicole & Will right now.
Will: I have zero insecurity with our (his and Janie's) relationship right now. She knows that she has noone in the house.
Boogie: We're not committed to the "banana bread" yet are we? I don't want to do that until we see what happens.
Will: No.

Will: If I win HOH this week, Janie plans to walk over to the corner and start crying to make everyone think she's scared.

10:07
FLAMES

10:08am BBT
Will has gone from the Backyard.
Chicken George comes out.

Boogie: Do you feel good about tomorrow?
George: yeah.
Boogie: You have nothing to worry about.

George: I've lost close to 20 pounds.
Boogie: That's a hell of a diet plan.
Goerge giggles.

Erika joins them outside.

George: I've been on slop for 27 days. The only thing I want to do is tell James I did it because he didn't think I could.

George: The only thing I heard from your room last night was "Like a Beast!"
    ***lol... consider yourself the lucky one, George!


James is up. He joins them.

They are discussing the final show and final voting.
Boogie: I didn't know that you vote on the live show.

Boogie: My season didn't vote on the live on the finale.
James: Mine did.
Erika: Mine did.
Chicken George: So you tell who you're voting for?

Boogie: And the winner of BB All Stars is Chicken George, but he's fainted.

They're all cracking up so bad.

James: Let him die. And now we have to give it to Will.
Chicken George: ... and the girls spike it saying lets go shopping! Let's get some M&Ms! That'll be the first thing I want when I wake up in the hospital. My luck will be something like I don't pay the taxes! James: Then you could be like Richard Hatch.
Chicken George: Yeah... CBS All Stars, and there could be an All Stars jail!

Erika: 6 years.
Boogie: 6 years?! 6 YEARS?!
James: Mega is in jail on tax evasion. It's federal. Chicken George could sit in there with him and the typo guy.
Chicken George: I got one for ya, Eat a dick!!
    ***Go Georgie!!

They crack up again.

Will joins the group outside. They continue reality show chatter then...

Will: I don't know what happened last night, but when you walk in the DR and they say "that was PG-13 to R" it can't be good.

James goes inside.
Will is no longer visible either.
Erika, Boogie and George sit there in silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!