BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

BB Pre-Empted

To all the fans in Cleveland and Columbus....Now will be a great time to start calling your local affiliates to complain, because BB will be pre-empted on WOIO (Cleveland) and WBNS (Columbus) on Thursday due to football. BB will air at 1:37 am that night instead, but unfortunately, viewers in those areas will not see it live!

If you have not signed up for the live feeds, now would be a good time to get a free two week trial. At least that way, you can get a play by play in the chatrooms there during the live show Thursday! Just click on the link above.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which is MORE annoying?

How bad the Browns have been since 1988 OR that they are preempting BB for their sorry ass season opener?

The answer: Dani because Black Daddy Long Legs is evicting my KAYKAY and I'm not watching anyhow.

Bitch. And, puruant to the rules, that does not count as a personal attack because she started it with her little nomination there.

SCA-REW 'em both, I'm going to the INdians game!

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl it is kaysars lesbo and I was going to leave a comment about this.. bc I didn't know if u knew..it figures thi would happen in my damn city columbus ohio..I am thanking goodness for DVR aka tivo lol. and I already told my mother I would be over for dinner thursday ..my way of watching the feeds...
how is ur mom I want a update lol
adiossss
meschel

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!