BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Coup d'Etat Survey

There's so much plotting and whispering going on right now, my head is about to explode. As an alternative, I choose to make another little audience participation (you!) poll...

OK... Assuming that Boogie has won the Coup d'Etat, do you think he will use it tomorrow night during the live show, and if so, who do you think he will put up for eviction?

Please remember, per the rules stated by Julie Chen on last week's episode, the winner of the coup d'etat has the option to hold onto the power for 3 weeks.

Please leave your answers in the comment section here... and remember that all comments are moderated, so just give me a few minutes, and I'll make sure you get posted.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope he uses it and puts james and danielle up but we all know that wont happen =)

But yea i bet he wont use it this week

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do think that Boogie will win it. And no, I don't think he will use it tomorrow. It looks like he's going to get his way and have Marcellas evicted. Either way, I think he will save it until he really needs to use it to save himself and/or Will.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's best to vote out Marci, and hold on to the new power until needed - like next week, when jani can't get HOH and he can put up both her and Howie
;-)

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Cindy. I don't think he would use it when it looks like he is getting Marcellas out for sure tomorrow.

I think depending on who wins HOH this thursday he will start to put the coup d'etat plan in motion.

-Sarah

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya i think he will save it for him and/or will like cindy said.

suh-weet

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Boogie will save it for when he's on the block, but he may surprise everyone and use it to save Erica, but I think he's smarter than that.

**I hope he doesn't use it this week. :)

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would he use it? Janie lets Chilltown be HOH everytime she gets it anyhow!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Girls for ALL YOUR WORK! and Helping us Keep Track of what's going on behind the scenes!

Appreciate!


HOLLA!
50GirL

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Boogie did win it...I dont think he will do anything because then everyone will know where he and Will stand...

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there's a good chance Janie won it.. And if she did whenever she uses it I hope she puts up Dani and James.

Booger is saying he won it yet Julie said the winner won't be revealed until Live tonight and the winner themself won't know until Live, either.

Booger winning is the worst case scenario

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!