BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Ho Ho Ho

Backyard

Will: I want to win and make a great show.(think he is referring to the PoV)
Boogie: Do you want to win it or Janelle to win it?
Will: I want to unless you want Janelle to win it and we send Erika to the jury?
Boogie: Yeah I think that would be good.
Will: Yea then I take Erika out and you don't look like the hitman, the diary room is like are you worried about Boogie putting you up, when Erika won HoH I told Erika to make you sweat and then I looked at you and I said I don't know man.
Boogie: I'm like WHAT?
Will: That was funny man!

Boogie: Another reason Erika needs to go is that she's an endurance freak, she was like "I can hold it for a month".
Will: You never want to tell anyone that.

Boogie: Can you imagine if we send Erika home and then I act all surprised and make it look I had no idea. Then you flirt Janelle off the last HoH comp endurance thing.
Will: I know, once we got Kaysar out the door we kicked butt.
Boogie: We came in with shirts and hats.
Will: This was not a secret alliance you had every opportunity to get us out. We told you we hated you to your face. You guys kept Will , nine to nothing, and he didn't even campaign for a single vote.

Will: I think we are getting a little ahead of ourselves and getting a little cocky.
Boogie: I'm not.
Will: We seem to be gloating, what happens if we leave for the POV (thinking they Will go to football game) and they talk and figure it out?
Boogie: You haven't won a thing, everyone is in awe of Janelle.

Now Will is saying that he thinks they are leaving for 2 days of football.

Boogie: Janelle fuckin' hates her and she won't spill anything to Erika.

Janelle comes out, Will goes over and whispers in her ear again, she goes inside.

Will: We are going to be roasted by the press and the fans. It doesn't affect your life.
Boogie: It doesn't , you have a perception of that, you are anonymous in your world.
Will: You are thinking I'm anonymous in my world... my world is so bland but the tiny sprinkle...
Boogie: It's two fun guys.
Will: I think my infomercials are running nationally, hopefully people forgive funny.
Boogie: That's exactly what it is.
Will: Danielle looked like a psycho, you don't want people saying in the DR that you are a psycho and showing the ringing the doorbell.

Erika comes out.

Will: I'm worried about my career and life out of here.
Erika: Based on what?
Will: The diary room. I'm hoping it's being skewed funny and not malicious. How was the diary room?
Erika: They don't want me. (BB called her to the DR earlier, but she was asleep)
Will: You were sleeping.
Erika: They don't want me now.

Erika leaves.

Will: In the diary room they said what do you want for Christmas? I said I already got a trampoline and 2 gorgeous girls with big breasts on the trampoline what more can I ask for? Then I said HO HO HO...I guess I hit my mark on that one.

They laugh about calling the girls Ho's. Here is a short clip.


Will: Internet where are your picks now? Oh Boogie I didn't think of that, America's picks vs producer's picks.
Boogie: It's good vs. evil.
Will: That's my eviction speech. You wanted good vs. evil, you got it. You're evicted.

***Updated with new video clip!




Boogie: What does Janelle think is going to happen if you win HoH?
Will: We haven't discussed it. She doesn't seem to care if we get rid of her.
Boogie: She's competitive by nature.
Will: But her strategy is weak. She says James went against us 3 times if he does it 2 more times...
Boogie: Do you think the glory to her doesn't matter?
Will: Yea it doesn't. Of those two, Erika will hold the key for a week but Janelle would much rather have a doctor boyfriend than the money.
Boogie: That's why Erika really has to go tomorrow.
Will: I would rather this be Chicken George or Diane but it can't be any other way. I'm worried about Erika seeing the show.
Boogie: Oh and her brother, you know. Erika genuinely wants something after this.
Will: If you win you are going to have something after this. I'll make sure of it, you guys move to Atlanta.

Boogie: I think this is going to be, if one of the girls goes nicely if we can send one out. I feel the jury will vote for the best player. Howie and Marci are ho's. No one can fuck with us on q/a. The Howie eviction was the best thing that could happen, it diffused onto the others,
Will: I think that PoV is worth discussing. Let's focus on you getting married to Erika. Tonight is the time you tell her that I will bow out of 3rd place.
Boogie: I told her what is cool about Will, he just wants to go back to his girlfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!