BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Live Show Eviction Spoiler

If you're not on the east coast,
and you just gotta know,
scroll down,
and all will be revealed.
*
*
*
**
Eviction Spoiler
**
*
*
*
By Janelle's vote alone,

Dr. William Kirby

was evicted from the
Big Brother Allstars House
this evening.

Boogie was open-mouth stunned.
The feeds just came back on.
He hasn't said a word to the girls yet.
He's slamming doors and such.
A real class act.




9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm at work right now. I'm recording the show but I can't wait to get home to watch it...How did he react?
Was he stunned, mad, sad, etc? Gosh, I can't wait to get home!!

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Janelle! I was afraid she wouldn't do it in the end.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah and what about Boogie? How did he react?

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howie is such an ass.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Carolyn!! Haha A real class act...i love it. I guess it doesn't feel so great to be on the receiving end. My how the tables have turned.

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant beleive janelle did that! it was supposed to be her and will and boogie final 3. i hate erika so much she needs to leave shes a crazy liar! she totally messed up will/janie.

no more late night talks
no more cute flirting
no more sleeping together
no more kisses on the lips when she wins vetos (!!!!-SO CUTE!)

all because of erika.
hates it.

go boogie and janelle all the way!!!!!!

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Janie! I'm glad you stuck to her guns. Now just get Boogie out and it's all good.
C=Venus

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me while I do my happy dance!!!







Ok, I'm back. I don't even know how to express my happiness! Feels real good doesn't BOOGER?!!

Ha! The "pimps" got played. I guess the new sayings are: "chicks before dicks", "Ho's before bros", "umm, don't hate the player, hate the game" and my new mantra "You got played by the playettes, sucka!"

I effin love it!!!

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boogie's reaction was priceless. I can't wait to see a clip of it. Good thing there weren't any flies around or that open mouth of his would be full of maggots by now...oh wait, it probably is...LOL!!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!