BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New Janelle Tribute Video

A brand new Janelle tribute by TRD2000: The Real Deal.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY cool tribute... I had tears well up in my eyes especially at the end with the memorial to Steve Irwin. Very touching.
Thanks for that.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one that cried at that... That made me tear up. She is a winner already, reguardless of what else happens! You are the best Janie and we love you!

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree...she redeemed herself as far as having the courage to boot Will off like that and not totally believe everything he was saying...after all he can always prove to her after the show how he really feels about her!!!

Go Janie Go...we are so proud!!!

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Janelle - she's a superstar BB player in my book. Go for the win, Janie - I hope you get it! And if you still want Will after the game is over, I hope you get him, too. Much good luck to you on both.
C=Venus

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great tribute. And, the Steve Irwin memorial was a nice added touch.

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so proud of Janey last night - she has been my girl for the past two summers. If Will is worth it, he will be there waiting for you with a hug when you win.

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing tribute!! As much as I love seeing Will and Janelle so happy in the house... yes yes I need a romance of my own... Janelle did what was best for her in the game... hopefully Will as a gameplayer respects that. Janelle DESERVES to win the money, and she better get it!! She's broken all BB records winning competitions and she managed to do what everyone thought was impossible... she evicted the puppet master. Janelle is truly THE big brother all-star!! GO JEDI JANIE!!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!