BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Boogie has PWD

After Boogie's initial shock, pouting, general Post Will Depression, and a very long DR session, he remembers he's playing the game and comes to talk with Janelle, telling her Will does feel for her, and that she shouldn't feel bad, because he wont hold it against her... among other things.

He comes across as the most human and vulnerable we've seen him on the show. In fact, when he initially came out of the DR, the girls asked him if he was ok, and he said, sniffling, "No, not really. I've never been here without him before." Sounds like Doctor Zachary was on stand-by tonight.

Here's the clip:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- how come this video is no longer available...I missed tonight's episode (had to get groceries with hubby) and I'm going crazy to see how boogie is handling this!!!

8:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I saw your comment, refreshed the page and played the video just fine. Anyone else having an issue seeing it?

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Carolyn!

I was able to see it this time. I think that he is probably being mostly truthful with janiebut I think he also wants to portrait Erika in a bad light and quickly so that he can work out a deal with janelle and go to the final two!!

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erika and Janelle need to scrape the poo (boogie) from there shoes and move on...without him! He just infuriates me, disgustingly! He deserves nothing more than third place IMO!

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think he was necessarily being human. I think he was really trying to make Janelle feel guilty and regretful about her decision. I also think it was CRAP that he was saying "Erika played me the whole time."

Don't forget how he manipulated others all season with his seemingly reasonable chats.

I think every single word was calculated....highly calculated.

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one that doesn't buy his crap? He's such a loser without Will there telling him how to play the game and pulling all the strings for him. I hope to God Janelle does not fall for his pity me party. I'd like to see Janelle and Erika in the F2 just to show Boogie and Will that they are not as good as they thought.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!