BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Subtle Slamming

Excerpts from Danielle's Entertainment Weekly interview, where she ever so subtly slams Janelle and Erika...

The final four are essentially two couples. Do you think it's a disadvantage to play this game as a married person, which eliminates flirting as a strategy?I don't know. I'm thankful to be married. I guess if I was single and I was gorgeous and had a hot body, I probably would have used that to my advantage, too. But speaking from a woman's point of view, I prefer to be known as someone who's smart and who used strategy than someone who used my good looks or my sexuality to get further in the game. That's just me. When you look at past reality shows, and past winners, that's the gist. Women are either supposed to be this young sexy thing and win it, or quiet coattail riders. I like a woman to win this show that's just balls-out playing the game hard and smart.

Does it frustrate you that flirty behavior keeps getting rewarded?It kind of does. But it's just what society deems women...when you're a woman who's strategic, conniving, scumbagging, you're considered a bitch. But when a guy does it, oh, he's a mastermind. It's just sad that that's the way society perceives women. But I prefer to be known as a strategic player than to be known for this vixen, dolly, cutesy, sexy woman that got my way through whatever, through flirting with people.

In season 3, it was the evicted contestants seeing all your trash talk about them in the diary room that lost you the game.
Yeah, that and the live feeds, and people who saw them influencing the ex-houseguests' votes. This time, I don't know....When Erika said, ''Everyone's scared to death of you, no one can beat you in the end,'' it was a slap in the face. Damn! I gotta go stab somebody or slap somebody!

Other than winning more HOH's, is there anything you could have done differently that might have kept you in the house longer?
I don't think I could have done anything differently. A lot of people said you knew Chill Town was gonna do this or that, but Chill Town kept me in the game longer than I needed to be. They threw that POV for me, we worked together, we got Will to do some conniving, so it really helped me get far in the game. I'm not gonna curse my blessings.

To read the full article, CLICK HERE

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind that one of the women you are "slamming", Danielle, is the only one in the game who has controlled her own destiny by dominating in competitions. Neither of the girls who are left had anything HANDED to them...like, oh, I dunno, maybe some "bitch", as society would call her.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. I love Danielle. She's definitely referring to how, during her original season the jury villified her as this coniving amoral bitch, yet Will is seen as a mastermind that deserves the win during his original season - and he played just as dirty as Danielle had.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard in a room a rumor that there was a suicide attempt in the sequester house. Have you heard anything like that??

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!