BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Valid Points

1:10am BB time:
HOH ROOM - Janelle, Marci, James, Howie
Janelle and Marci chatting about restaurants and bars in Miami.

James enters HOH.

Janelle: (to James) I've been thinking for a few days... This is what I'm going to do... I'm going to put Diane up.
James: ok.
Janie: It seems like you're taking this well.
    ***guess again.

James: Will and Boogie were never your real targets...Erika and Diane were always your real targets, that's why you didn't want Erika or Diane to win veto.
Janie: Erika was never my target.
James: I'm calling you out on your lie. Your original intentions were either to backdoor Diane, or you lied about Boogie being a nominee, because you told Howie to go after Erika and Diane in the veto comp.

James: You, Howie and Kaysar promised me last week that if I put Jase out of the house, you would put Will and Boogie up this week. Boogie and Will were never her intentions this week.
Janelle denies this.
Janelle: I nominated Boogie, he just came off the block.
James: You let him win the veto by not targeting him.
Janelle: I didn't let him win it, I was trying to win it myself.
James: Then why did they go after Howie and not you?
Janelle: Probably because I looked at him (Boogie) like I was going to kill him when he was going to put the worms on me.
Howie backs that statement up.
James: I asked Boogie, and thats not what he told me.
Janie: What did he tell you?
James: No, thats fine...this is your HOH, you do what you have to do.

James: Janelle, I'm not making any promises to you if you're going to sit here and lie right to my face.
James: I don't understand how Will and Boogie have been saying all this time that they are going after you, and now they're not a threat to you?
James: You're making me look like a liar, because you told me to tell Diane that if she wasnt coming after us, she would be safe.
Janelle: Diane is going to come after me.

James: That's fine... I was safe with Jase... Jase said he was going to come after you, not me, but I put him out last week even though Jase wasnt a threat to ME, because everyone told me last week that they would put up Will and Boogie this week.

James: Now you're doing what is best for YOURSELF, not the team.

James: Will and Boogie were never the targets this week, obviously.
Janie: They were.
James: But now they're not?
Janie: I just think Diane is the next biggest threat.
Marci: THat may be so for you, but not for your team.
Marci: If you go after the floaters right now, you will be making a huge statement to the people that have had your backs.
Janie: Diane has never had my back.
Marci: It will tell the floaters that the four cannot be trusted, that you are turning on the floaters now.
    ***Well said, Marci. I hope it penetrates.

James: If you feel like this is what you have to do, do it...but when I have HOH, I am going to make the decisions that are going to be best for MYself. I will listen to what you have to say, and take it into consideration, but I will ultimately make the decisions that will be best for me personally, and I will expect you to vote the way that I want you to, just as I will vote the way that you want me to.

Marci: James is speaking the gospel to you right now. Chilltown is making you second guess yourselves.
James: I'm going to bed.
He leaves.

Janelle: Great, now James is pissed at me...he's furious.
Marci: James had valid points, though.

Janelle: James is trying to make it look like we are the only ones that wanted to put Jase out of the house. James wanted to get Jase out too, he just didn't want to backdoor him.
Marci: I voted Jase out, because his behavior had become erratic and he was a nuisance, not because he was a more dangerous player that Will. If I was voting out who I thought was the biggest threat, Will would have walked out of the house last week hands down.
Janelle: I'm going to smoke a cigarette, that was stressful as h*ll.
She leaves.

Marci:(to Howie) What happened...when we talked earlier today, we were both on the same page that Will was going up today. Why aren't you talking Janie out of this stupid crazy idea?
Howie: Janie is just stuck on it, and I can't change her mind.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Firstly, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I was hoping to find that she was better today. Best wishes to you and her.

Secondly, Janie is pissing me off! How dare she think of only herself right now and not the group! They all have to play as a group until later in the game, when basically they would have to turn into the "Nerd Herd" and turn on each other...but that's so far away from now.

I'm hoping that she's doing a genius thing in disguise cuz if not, S6 is screwed.

AND where the hell is Kaysar in all of this? He should be up there drowning her in anti-Will repellent. I'm surprised at him.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't be upset @ Janelle, I just don't understand how she got duped.
And is it a fact that Will is tricking her. IF wills plan is to prentend like he doesnt care if he is there or not why is he making deals with Janelle is anyone see this . Based on the info on this blog CHILLTOWN does not like Janelle. I think at the last minute Janelle will put up Will in place of boogie. and then she will let everyone vote freely. maybe she did this on purpose 2 see who really was with her and who wasnt....paris xoxo

11:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

paris, hey girl.. long time no see... as for janelle, i'm hoping the same thing... we'll know for sure in the next 2 hours.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice analysis Paris. Thanks for saying this because it gives me hope for Janelle and S6.

I pray she puts Will up b/c then that would totally shock him, eventhough he says it doesn't matter. If what she's doing is indeed strategy, then it is brilliant!

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris says....

So I was dead wrong. I just not sure where she is going with her plan.
I hope the next HOH goes 2 Kaysar or howie...well howie is a stretch but Kaysar has 2 get it or BB6 is going up

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!