BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Haunting

There has been a haunting in the house...

Erika was sitting at the bar and staring toward the window above the kitchen sink. All of a sudden she creams "Oh my gosh!" Will and Janelle who are sitting on the balcony get worried ask her what's up.

Erika: Oh my gosh! I just saw Alison!
Janelle: What!?!
Erika: I just saw Alison!
Janelle: Alison who?
Erika: Alison Alison (pointing to the evicted HG pic)
Janelle: Ahh, are you f'ing serious?
Janelle and Will run downstairs. Erika goes outside and tells all the other HGs.

She says she just saw Alison thru the window holding a flashlight below her face.

Will: You're just having a hallucination since you're on slop.
Erika: No, I am totally serious.
Will: Are you sure you're not hallucinating?
Erika: I saw her. She was looking dead. No expression. I will be having nightmares for the rest of my life.

Will: If that really did just happen, it's part of the show and it will happen a few more times in the next couple of hours.

Erika really is freaked out. She goes outside and sits on the hammock with Boogie.

Erika: I am not going to sleep by myself again in this house. I don't even go to scary movies. That really freaked me out.
Boogie: I didn't pay my $8.50 to see the Ring 3.

Danielle and George go to the hammock to comfort Erika.

***Here is a pic!






Shortly after Erika sees Alison. Boogie, Kaysar and Chicken George are in the backyard. There's another face in the window behind the hammock. We see the following, although they did not. This time it looks like Jase.





Now, Will has gone missing and they HGs cannot find him.


BB has turned off the lights in one of the bedrooms, and want the HGs to go to bed early tonight.




Janelle in the bathroom alone, a face appeared in the mirror twice, but Janelle did not see it. Clearly it was Alison.



A few minustes later, Janelle just screamed very loud. She saw alison in the mirror!


Howie: The only time they will come out is when we're alone.


Boogie: I don't wanna look in the mirrors anymore.


Will is back....not clear on where he had been.



Then, Boogie, Janelle and Erika saw Jase and they screamed like HELL!!!


The HGs are going crazy!! As long as these sightings are happening, I will keep posting! In the meantime, here is a little video.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading that actually kinda freaked me out.

poor erika

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so funny.Keep us all posted great job.Hope bb scares them all.Maybe they will come back.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im not sure these are jase and alision... i mean where is Diane? Nakomis? Why only the 2?

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've looked at all three of the "ghost" pictures. I am convinced they are all the same person - HARDY.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If seeing there faces do that wonder what would happen if they start hearing voices also. Can`t wait until Thursday night.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!