BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Jase Interview

Bitter... party of one... Bitter...

Article

Jase Closed
by by Jessica Shaw
''Big Brother'''s Jase: ''The entertainment industry sucks. I hate L.A.'' The outspoken evictee hated going back to the house, but still thought he'd be around a little longer...
You thought Jase was acting crazy and pathetic on Big Brother: All Stars? Try having a phone conversation with the guy the after he got the unanimous boot.

Hello?
Hi. It's Enrico Palazzo.

And yet you sound oddly like a recently evicted Big Brother contestant.
Okay, yeah, it's Jase.

Jase, you changed your game quite a bit from Big Brother 5 and yet it didn't work out so well.
I really thought I was gonna last longer.

You're slurring your words and you sound exhausted. Are you okay?
I missed my family so much and [girlfriend] Heidi and I were on the phone all night long. I pretty much came directly here without sleeping.

What did she say to console you?
She's just ready for me to get home.

So what do you think did you in this season?
Honestly, my deal was I hate Big Brother. I hated it the first time around. I hated it the second time around. It's a pretty good chunk of change if you can win it. I was like, ''F--- it. I hate it here” from day 1.

But yet you chose to go back.
If you get an All-Star bid, you gotta take that. But day 1, I was like, ''What the f—k am I doing back here?''

Were you and Diane in an alliance that you started before the show?
That's one of the weird parts of Big Brother. Diane and I were absolute nemeses in Big Brother 5 and now she was on my side.

And the alliance?
The Mr. and Mrs. Smith alliance? Sure, why not?

When I talked to Nakomis last week, she said a bunch of you guys all knew each other from hanging out in L.A. Were you friends with other contestants before you went in?
That's not true. I stayed out in L.A. for a while and tried to make some things happen. I moved back to Illinois. I don't talk to anyone from my season. I don't care to. Just because you're a bunch of weird people put in a house doesn't mean you're meant to be friends. Some people get into the whole Big Brother family thing. I don't. It's what it was. I just want to go back to where people are real.

Not a fan of L.A. I take it?
L.A. sucks. The entertainment industry sucks. I hate L.A. The traffic sucks.

You claim to be so over it all. Then why did you break down crying on your last day?
In Big Brother 5 I was playing for myself. If I let myself down I don't care. But this time I was playing for Heidi and this 3-year old little girl. I wanted to do it for them. It's not about Jase anymore. It's about my family. So it kind of stung a little bit.

I know you think James back-doored you, but considering it wasn't his intention, do you think maybe you overreacted in your anger toward him?
Everyone's gotta do what they gotta do. The game is a TV show first and a game second. You can do all the strategizing you want and there's still a veto ceremony when you'll have to dye your balls blue and shave your head. I'm not going to give up my veto to save George. There's so much luck involved. If you can get to the end and still have your sanity, good for you.

Speaking of George, I was actually touched by his ''I'm proud to be playing with you” speech. Inside the house, did you see that as genuine or strategy?
George's speech, I would rate it about a 5. George, you gotta recall on Big Brother 1, their job was to work America. It doesn't work as well with people in the house. He's still trying to work America. The tears were all about his selling his shtick to America. I don't have any ill feelings toward George.

Before you got put up for elimination, you incited some drama in the house. Of all people, why did you decide to attack Marcellas that afternoon?
Because he's just a bitch and I knew I'd get him to open his mouth. I basically got him to say what I wanted.

Who do you think was playing the best game?
Cowboy.

Jase, why are you being so difficult?
I really don't know. It's just whoever has HOH decides who's going to go.

Do you have any regrets?
No. I never regret anything I do.

I kept wondering when we'd see all your bandanas and odd fashion statements. When were those going to come out?
Yeah. I never got to play. I was going to start off slow and like a steam engine explode once I got to a certain point. I was going to get all wild and outspoken.

To say you're bitter would be an understatement and yet you told Julie last night that you're ready to go back in the house. Are you still?
I would go back if they would offer me a hell of a financial deal. No. No, they'd have to offer me half a million. Otherwise, I'm over it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone see him on that dating show a few years ago?
It was Third Wheel or Blind Date. I swera he said he was a producer. He was very arrogant.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!