BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Post Veto Ceremony

2:20pm
Around the house...

KITCHEN - George and Diane
He's trying to make something edible with the limited options he has...
Diane's trying to see where he stands...

BUG ROOM - James and Kaysar
Mostly silent, laying there in a funk.
James fuming...
Kaysar looks like he's quietly trying to figure out how to patch things up...

OUTSIDE COUCHES - Marci, Boogie, Will, Erika, Dani
Playing the movie reference game

Janelle? Howie? Whereabouts unknown... No camera on either of them for a while now.

3 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone.. there's a glitch with the blogging program, and I can't get in to post anything. :( It should be cleared up sometime today, and I'll get back to it then. Same goes for myspace, btw... grrrr....

Carolyn

6:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

p.s. the same glitch somehow removed the veto ceremony spoiler i posted... this will all be worked out.. hopefully very soon. hang tight.... <3, Carolyn

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know. Even though I don't know you from a can of paint, I kinda got worried about no updates and instantly thought something had happened with your mom. I hope she's doing ok.

I have to say that I have become so addicted to your blog because you really do a fantastic job with not only keeping us informed, but spicing it up your own humor. I appreciate what you do and how well you do it.

However, when there were no updates, I found myself seeking other blogs(blasphemy!) and they all sucked! :) Also, due to no updates, I ended up subscribing to the live feed. My BB addiction is becoming insane and totally out-of-control. LOL

Here's to hoping my family gets dinner tonight!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!