BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Janelle & Kaysar

Noon - BBTime
HOH ROOM - Janelle & Kaysar

Kaysar: Marcellas is a leak. He has to be voted out. We got our backdoor open because of him.
Janie: I will not tell him anything further.
Kaysar: He's screwing everything up. He talks about normal things ... and then he accidently spills information. He has a big mouth.
Janie: I've been getting bloody noses regularly. I wont tell him anymore stuff... just girl stuff.

Janie: Kaysar, on a scale 1 to 10, how bad are my nominations?
Kaysar: I'll let you know next week after it happens. With Will, we can predict what's going to happen. It's gonna leave people scared and shocked. Putting up diane is a risky move.
Janie: With James saying he wants to make a "personal decision for him," does that mean he's going to put up Marci? What did will say to you?
Kaysar: Nothing, Boogie said he spoke to you, and he wants to make some sort of arrangement...
Janie: I told them I didn't want to make a big deal or anything, just don't come after us. Marci thinks we both made a deal with CT.
Kaysar: I'm tired of accusations, Marcellas is infuriating me.

CUT TO:
RED ROOM - Diane and Erika
They're talking about votes...
Diane puts on her makeup... Erika is lying in bed.
Erika: I'm gonna put a face on.

CUT TO:
HOH ROOM - Kaysar & Janie
I came in in the middle.. not sure who they're talking about... Marcellas, maybe?
Janie: Some of his ideas are a bit weird.
Kaysar: You give him a freakin' excuse... it just doens't work, you know that, come on.
Janie: I like him
Kay: I liked Jase, if that's your perogative, then play on that level.
Janie: I feel bad for him
Kay: Make it a charity case.
Janie: I'm not giving out charity.
Kay: See ya down stairs
Janie: See ya downstairs.

Janie continues with her makeup... No one else comes near her until...

BB: Janelle Please go to the diary room.

    ***Please BB, let Kaysar be the last impression.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have so say I'm sooo disappointed in Janie's performance as this weeks HOH. She's now the Howie of last season. She's going to put Diane up. I just thought Janie would never succumb to Will's devious ways. There goes the S6 alliance down the drain when she nominates Diane.
Hopefully, she will prove me wrong....

12:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

THe blogger bots are eating my blog!!!! Crikee. Hopefully this will all be fixed soon folks, but until then, i can't post any more of your comments, cuz each time I do, the bot eats the post it's attached to. bad bot!! no soup for you! Fingers crossed bloogger.com will send in a human soon, so we can get this all worked out and start posting again!!!! Thanks for your support here and on myspace. where I'd love to send a bulletin to all of you, but those are down too! :(

4:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I should have mentioned (if it's not obvious enough) that i can't post any new blogs either... until the bots figure out I'm a human ... Hang tight, Carla and I will be back at it ASAP!
<3, Carolyn

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!